• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Denuvo removed from Mass Effect Andromeda

Zen Aku

So does EA have to pay for Denuvo monthly to keep it in ME:A? I don't know how this whole DRM royalty thing works.

im not in the loop on this denuvo stuff, what does it mean when it gets removed, it opens up the files to modders or something??? does that mean the game is no longer being supported or what??? I have no idea.

Vashetti

Banned
im not in the loop on this denuvo stuff, what does it mean when it gets removed, it opens up the files to modders or something??? does that mean the game is no longer being supported or what??? I have no idea.

It means you won't lose access to the game in the inevitable future where Denuvo is dead and their authentication servers are gone.

Sizzel

Hasn't this been cracked since forever? Hopefully they do a better job on their Destiny game. Such a bummer ME:A was. I sincerely wish they had ME:A'd Dragon Age instead and swapped teams. Salt.

Top Bottom