• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deputy White House Press Secretary Issues Administration's Most Coherent Message Ever

Kyzer

Banned
m22RoXP.png
Davidson-Mueller-Trump-Russia-1200.jpg

Dantero

In order to effectively eliminate global physical shipping costs and therefore not only the environmental impact but also the overall RRP, look forward to Half-Life 3 being exclusively digitally-distributed via Steam.

qSd0VZP.gif

Amazing.
Just how long did that take?

Zubz

Banned
Part of me thinks they've realized these nonsense tweets are a way to distract from something big, like Trump agreeing to testify under oath. So they started as incompetence, but are now deliberate, so people joke about them being idiots on Twitter while they think less about their idiotic actions that have consequences.

I'm not buying in.

Eusis

The signs have been here for nearly a century, yet we refused to take them seriously.
We are entering the final stage. They have worked themselves into the highest power positions...

r3bPItw.jpg
No, I think they like to grab cunts mainly. So they're assholes.

Afrodium

Banned
Only the President and a select few others will understand this.

Is it actually possible that this administration is sending encoding messages over social media? It's all hiding in plain site but we just keep chalking it up to their ineptitude. Spicer has tweeted random strings of characters multiple times, covfefe, and now this.

Redberyl

Neo Member
The scary thing is that this probably isn't much different than the "Trumped Down" version of the White House Infrastructure Spending Bill that will be presented to the President by his handlers to sign off on.

I'd love to hear the explanation Spicer gives this in the next briefing...
Well she tweeted that her kid got a hold of her phone and did it, so he really can't come up with another explanation.

And reporters won't even ask about as the reasoning is already explained.

The signs have been here for nearly a century, yet we refused to take them seriously.
We are entering the final stage. They have worked themselves into the highest power positions...

r3bPItw.jpg

It would take an extremely advanced intelligence to pull this off.

So, absolutely no worries in this case.

Xe4

Banned
Funny, but shit like this is pretty understandable. Either she rolled over it in her sleep, or her kid did the tweet as she said.

What made covfefe hilarious to me was Trump was unwilling to admit that he just rolled over it in his sleep or something. Like, damn dude.

Top Bottom