• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 previews, a lot gameplay videos from European Dead Zone patrol

Dart

Working graveyard shift 7-7 rn but I pre-orded the ps4 pro bundle anyway maybe I'll take a day off then. Not sure if I will have enough time to play often though :(

ZeoVGM

Banned
Wait, is that serious? There's only 200 spaces in the vault?

That can't be right. Destiny 1 ended with 200+ just for gear, plus 70+ for consumables and stuff.

I get that D2 will have less loot at the start compared to where D1 ended but why wouldn't they just start off with a huge amount of vault space so that they didn't have to worry about it again later?

I'm really hoping there's some sort of kiosk that tracks legendaries now too.

wrog

Yeah, new vault looks strange but in D2 weapons/armor have static rolls so I guess now we won't need as much space.

Ascenion

Really really hoping they let you import cross ecosystem. Was only able to snag the Xbox One CE and I don't fancy buying this twice....but it looks so good.

Frillen

What is the level cap in this one? Does it have the same system as in the first one where you need light to level up further?

Top Bottom