• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 Reveal Livestream [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpecX

Fuck I forgot about this and now my schedule is blocked. Moving meetings like a mofo trying to make sure I can watch.

DjRalford

At my daughters swimming lesson, is this being streamed on YouTube too this evening?

If so can someone PM me a link so I can bung it on the TV when we get home.

LOL

dude

There's almost 6 million viewers right now

Trace

Banned
120k+ viewers I'm rather surprised, didn't know Destiny is that popular.

Destiny is one of the most popular games ever made, Neogaf just has a lot of shitposters who hate it based on what they thought the game would be in 2013.

With Guardians of the Galaxy still in my mind, I'm kind of hyped despite ignoring the original. Is there a SP campaign or can the game be soloed if I just wanted to experience the story?

I'm at the event and unfortunately it has been confirmed no PC capture at this event. PS4 capture is of course allowed. Huge event. Probably a couple hundred people here if not more.

molnizzle

120k+ viewers I'm rather surprised, didn't know Destiny is that popular.

It's in the Twitch top 10 just about every weekend. The only console exclusive game that can say that, and it's over 2 years old.

I think D2 might be bigger than CoD this year.

Auraela

Banned
Whats everyone reckon steam or blizz app. Probs wont even get announced today.

Its pretty telling theres no steam preorder but all other acti games get them. Cods went live on announce

As an example of how big Destiny is as recently as April 8th of this year it had over 1.1 million PvE players on that day, and over 650k PvP players that same day

I can't stand DeeJ. I mean he's a good dude but I just find him so annoying.
He seems like a really nice dude, but I hate watching him and other Bungie devs play this game. I get that you don't have to be great at video games to work in a studio, but the level of play between the community and the devs is mind blowing. I just watch like "pls reload" the whole time.

cjp

Destiny is one of the most popular games ever made, Neogaf just has a lot of shitposters who hate it based on what they thought the game would be in 2013.

People that disagree with you are shitposters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom