• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 trophies/achievements; reveals name of Raid

EL CUCO

Where's mah flawless raider trophy!!??

That was the single greatest gaming accomplishment of 2014 😬
before you Crotas End noobs jumped in

ZeoVGM

Banned
Happy it seems they are not locking the conclusion to the story behind the raid like they did with TTK.

Two things, actually. The first: we don't know that yet.

Second: I disagree. There's nothing wrong with the
conclusion to the story behign behind the Raid. The Raid should feel important to the story. And it's not hard to get people together to do the Raid just for the story.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Only thing I can think of is that Shaxx's Call to Arms will be an extended PVP quest line that will roll in all of the mostly annoying PVP trophies from Destiny 1 into a single trophy in Destiny 2. But here's hoping it won't be too much of a slog.

It's a surprisingly spare trophy list that's heavy on activities and light on everything else. Little in the way of story trophies (maybe emissary from the beyond, if it's not Xur or his replacement). Nothing for collecting dead ghosts or getting x number of kills with certain weapons or killing x number of mobs or killing x number of Guardians in Crucible (unless there's a step for this in Call to Arms). Nothing expressly multiplayer (save for maybe Call to Arms). Nothing about clans or guided games. I think I'm OK with this.

Pretty far cry from the Destiny 1 trophy list (even just the vanilla Y1 list before the expansions and heavy content revamps).

I'm guessing record books will return, however, and we'll have an uber-comprehensive one from the get-go, not unlike that awesome Age of Triumphs record book. The bulk of the unlockables structure and rewards will come as record book unlocks instead of trophies. I imagine.

I got the Platinum in Destiny 1 (and kept up the 100% as more expansions hit), but this one sounds like it'll be WAY more straightforward.

Top Bottom