• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 w/ white PS4 Pro bundle announced

sense

There will 100% be a Battlefront bundle, but I don't think we'll see it announced before Destiny 2 releases since that is still over 2 months away from B2 release.
I actually expect the battlefront 2 custom bundle at the d23 expo this weekend. I believe the first battlefront bundle was announced there as well.

That's what I thought, and here I am 3 days later without a code. Just the confirmation email of my order being place :(

Sorry

I bought mine off of BestBuy and instantly got the email with the code that I had to redeem on Bungie's site
That being said, it WAS sent to my promotions folder, so maybe check that or your spam?

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
the white makes the PS4 Pro look slightly less ugly. i really hope they bring out a PS4 Pro Slim. i just can't get used to how this thing looks.

FlamingHelmet

Neo Member
Nice to finally have a white option although I prefer black. Shame it doesn't have a similar design on it like the previous destiny edition, that was great.

Sorry

I bought mine off of BestBuy and instantly got the email with the code that I had to redeem on Bungie's site
That being said, it WAS sent to my promotions folder, so maybe check that or your spam?

Nope, nothing. I sent Amazon CS a message about it to see what's up. Maybe I can get some sort of credit from them for the "inconvenience" lol

ZOONAMI

I want that white but everything on my TV stand is black. Had an Xbox s under there and it looked out of place. Moved to bedroom TV on white dresser, problem solved.

gtj1092

I actually expect the battlefront 2 custom bundle at the d23 expo this weekend. I believe the first battlefront bundle was announced there as well.

I thought they already showed the bundle at the BF2 gameplay reveal during Star Wars week? Could of sworn I saw one.

Vic_Viper

How limited are these systems usually? Any chance they will still be around come November?

Will Sony be selling the White Pro console without Destiny also?

Magwik

Banned
How limited are these systems usually? Any chance they will still be around come November?

Will Sony be selling the White Pro console without Destiny also?
Pro stock has never seemed to be heavy. And I doubt they'll sell it standalone. Sony has yet to sell a standalone white PS4 in NA.

I'm planning on scooping this up from GameStop the week it drops. That being said, I'm planning on doing so after trading in my current system. I don't wanna trade it in just yet though because I've still got a few PS4 titles I'm still burning through. Do you guys reckon the bundle will still be easy to find at least for the remainder of the week after it releases? Looking to avoid any GameStop fuckery with inventory/stock issues if possible lol

lindseybp

I'm planning on scooping this up from GameStop the week it drops. That being said, I'm planning on doing so after trading in my current system. I don't wanna trade it in just yet though because I've still got a few PS4 titles I'm still burning through. Do you guys reckon the bundle will still be easy to find at least for the remainder of the week after it releases? Looking to avoid any GameStop fuckery with inventory/stock issues if possible lol

You should be fine. Shouldn't have any problems getting it in that time frame. Is GameStop having any good deals on trading in a PS4 for this pro bundle?

You should be fine. Shouldn't have any problems getting it in that time frame. Is GameStop having any good deals on trading in a PS4 for this pro bundle?

Thanks, good to know :).

They are actually: If you're a PowerUp Reward Pro member, you can trade in your launch PS4 console for $225 in store credit.

Tagyhag

Boring, I understand that the first Destiny had a white console but the Taken King PS4 was freaking beautiful.

Should progress not regress. :p

I remember when I got the original Destiny bundle it was extremely hard to find at a GS post launch. Not sure about the second one though.
But I would assume this one would be hard to find after launch because this is a limited edition of a limited edition (meaning that they produce fewer pros than slims already)

I remember when I got the original Destiny bundle it was extremely hard to find at a GS post launch. Not sure about the second one though.
But I would assume this one would be hard to find after launch because this is a limited edition of a limited edition (meaning that they produce fewer pros than slims already)

It's just a white Pro though. Doesn't even have any engravings that are Destiny related. This is a lazy limited edition.

It's just a white Pro though. Doesn't even have any engravings that are Destiny related. This is a lazy limited edition.

To me it isn't even a limited edition console. It's just another color. My TTK PS4 is a limited edition console and I'll probably never get rid of it. I'll display it with my other destiny stuff once I get a pro. It's just too beautiful looking and reminds me of good times. Wish the controller had been engraved though. Not like the awful D2 one we're getting but a design matching the console. That would have been sweet. As it is it's just another controller I rotate in and out of use.

Some people, myself included, prefer the system without the engraving. There was a beauty in the simplicity of the design of the original PS4.

I recognize that we can have differing opinions though.

Kaversmed

Some people, myself included, prefer the system without the engraving. There was a beauty in the simplicity of the design of the original PS4.

Me too. If this would've had engravings and Destiny logos on it, I would never have preordered it. I'm really glad they released it as plain white.

DeaDPo0L84

White looks nice but I still like my black pro. But my setup is all black so a white console would stick out like a sore thumb.

Sure. I understand that. I only meant that they should just offer a separate PS4 Pro console in white for the people that want it. Calling it a limited edition Destiny 2 Pro console when there's nothing on the system that would indicate that doesn't make sense to me.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Sure. I understand that. I only meant that they should just offer a separate PS4 Pro console in white for the people that want it. Calling it a limited edition Destiny 2 Pro console when there's nothing on the system that would indicate that doesn't make sense to me.
I think it's called that because it comes with the limited edition of Destiny 2. I could see it being sold standalone later in the holidays or early next year.

Top Bottom