• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Beta Code Giveaway/Begging Thread

Gasian

Guys get ready cause I have 10 destiny beta code redemption keys. You redeem these via bungie.net and get 3 codes toward the platform of your choice. Mods don't ban me cause I have no idea how to do that quote thing so here I go.

First come,First serve as usual I am posting 2 at a time so be fair :)

Starting off with :
PJY-FRG-XYF
AKC-6KJ-X3D

kamicowzi

Banned
Alright I got 3 PS4 codes and 1 PS3 code (NA only)...

PS4: T4Q3-4CNG-EM4N

PS4: C39E-GHN7-7G72

PS4: 9LNA-MHNT-275N

PS3: K68J-DHN5-MCRL

Enjoy!

Gasian

3rd rounds usually consist of knock outs and some resse's for me. :p remember these are codes to redeem through the website. Dont yell at me if they dont work other people are just really fast. I will slow them a little for ya k.

First come first serve :p

334-Y3Y-FT7
9KF-933-LAC

pixxxelz

Alright folks I got two more codes one for ps3 and the other one for ps4 both US if you want them just say the word

Edit: all gone

Vinsanity

3rd rounds usually consist of knock outs and some resse's for me. :p remember these are codes to redeem through the website. Dont yell at me if they dont work other people are just really fast. I will slow them a little for ya k.

First come first serve :p

334-Y3Y-FT7
9KF-933-LAC

Got the first code. Thanks!

Gasian

Fourth Round time.....

Destiny codes to be redeem on the website as always. Korra is gonna start on the west coast soon. And I think my jelly roll are saying I am hungry.....*HUNGER INTENSIFIES*

First come ;), First Serve
YAP-A4N-RT7
67A-9G3-XTL

Enjoy :D

Gasian

K the fifth round is gonna be two parts. (I guess six rounds :p) The first one is missing TWO letters, but if you put those letters that are sometimes vowels you will get it ;)

The second is written backwards *evil laugh ensues* I will remind you that these are destiny beta redemption keys and not ps store codes.

First cummy, First servy(neither of those are words, I apologize for terrible grammar.

GO

?4?-NVP-CC7

VN9-GLV-637

Enjoy guys :)

Obscured

Fourth Round time.....

Destiny codes to be redeem on the website as always. Korra is gonna start on the west coast soon. And I think my jelly roll are saying I am hungry.....*HUNGER INTENSIFIES*

First come ;), First Serve
YAP-A4N-RT7
67A-9G3-XTL

Enjoy :D

You are awesome. I took the first one so I can get an XB1 beta code.

Here are two PS4 US codes for someone else.

m66c-d2n3-h7ja
3kkk-2cn7-n3mp

nordique

Hello, would anyone be down to PM me ps3 and/or ps4 beta codes?

I'd appreciate it :) thank you

Edit: I'm NA

Edit 2 - I'm good! Thanks a lot GAF!!!

If anyone needs a PS3 code:

8337-62NF-NDCN

If anyone is looking for a Destiny Group that is smaller than the Gaf group join my personal group (mainly Xbox One), Sic Semper Tyrannis. The beta is fun! Enjoy the code whoever gets it!

Top Bottom