• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Beta Code Giveaway/Begging Thread

Got a voucher email just like everyone else. NA, 1 PS4 and 1 PS3. Quote to see them, claim them in here.

No seriously right here

Do we know why they gave these out? I never pre-ordered, but I did play the Alpha

ScribbleD

Question: On my codes page on Bungie's site I have 3 codes I can redeem. Are 2 of them extras I can give away, or does redeeming 1 lock the others out?

Renta

Banned
Got a straight up bungie code already redeemed. Let me know the region and platform of your choice. I'll just simply post the other two in this thread after you get yours. First to quote me.

Two European PS4 codes. Please let me know if you use one so I can remove it from this post.
1. Quote to reveal. - gone
2. Quote to reveal. - gone

MrDaravon

I'll take a PS3 code (US) if anyone has one. Was going to pass on the Beta since I'm hoping to get a PS4 in time for the launch of the game, but finding out that you can move your character/file between PS3 and PS4 has me open to the idea of playing the PS3 version for a bit if I have to at launch, so I wouldn't mind checking that one out.

Here's some codes for NA have fun :)

Voucher Code for PS4: 5T65-NHNR-N339
Voucher Code for PS3: NBT6-72NL-GB7K

Annnnnnd 5 seconds later I grabbed the PS3 one here. Thank you so much!

Top Bottom