• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Beta Thread: Moon wizards make Pet Sounds with space magic in a bottle

What is your favorite class?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized that if warlocks get trench coats I demand a fedora and a neckbeard combo so I can m'lady all female characters

"Can we go on the mission together? You owe me that much"

Jumping-Out-Of-The-Window-Because-Of-The-Madness-On-The-Simpsons-Reaction-Gif.gif

Korben

Banned
Titan ground punching forever! :)

I saw this thread and for a few moments I forgot A)the release date and B) today's date leading to a crushing disappointment when B<A. Ah well at least I can start pointing out the inherent superiority of ground punching, never shall I take foul abuse from tarmac again!

m'Destiny, m'Lady

[mg]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lya8vjypsK1r2rz91.gif[/img]

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Jumping-Out-Of-The-Window-Because-Of-The-Madness-On-The-Simpsons-Reaction-Gif.gif[/IG][/QUOTE]

So everything they said about female guardians is true? You only go out on missions with guys if they're assholes. You've never met a nice guyrdian don't know how to handle him.

Titan: Up-close supers, jetpack, look like Sir Master Chief
Warlock: Throw downward fireballs, glide like Mario with a cape, trenchcoat/belts
Hunter: Double/Triple Jumps, ranged supers/melees, cape/hood, knives

MasterChief
Mario
Robin Hood.

Works for me, now to get Bungie on board with the changes.

h3ro

So I don't have my PS4 yet as I preordered the Destiny-PS4 bundle.

Anyone know if there is any carryover from the Beta to the retail game?

Trying to decide between 360 and PS3 for the beta. I'm assuming if there is any stat/character/bonus carryover to the retail game, I'd go with PS3 for the Beta.

Bsigg12

So I don't have my PS4 yet as I preordered the Destiny-PS4 bundle.

Anyone know if there is any carryover from the Beta to the retail game?

Trying to decide between 360 and PS3 for the beta. I'm assuming if there is any stat/character/bonus carryover to the retail game, I'd go with PS3 for the Beta.

Nothing will carry over to launch.

Gaz_RB

That will be my class in the full game.

I wonder will magic strike again during the beta, and we make our characters alike?

I just don't think it's statistically possible. Black guy with dreads for the alpha was one thing, how could we resist, but again for the beta? No way!

lt519

Didn't play the alpha because I was travelling, but just redeemed my free beta key courtesy of Amazon. #Hunter

Skele7on

Banned
Bungie maps are literally the best things ever.

By god how I have missed this, decently made Bungie maps, I think that's why Halo MCC is going to be so good!

Edit: How is the guy playing this that bad? USE ADS!!

Trey

Gonna keep tabs on this. I can see how someone can see the thread title as advertisement, but it's no big deal. The community is excited and that's what matters most.

Beta needs to hurry up too, cuz I want to watch some footage of people who aren't absolutely bad at the game like whoever was playing in those IGN videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom