• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Beta Xbox One footage

Status
Not open for further replies.

GavinUK86

Quick, somebody count pixels!
You mean you haven't already?!?

---

dat framerate doe

gameclip_by_gavinuk86-d7q9zgp.gif

---

You can still watch them here and here if anyone wants to see em.

So I am guessing some press is getting early access again, and or friends and family.

People are bound to pick over these videos, but a fun aside from the Beta will be the direct comparisons of all 4 versions once they are available.

Bsigg12

So I am guessing some press is getting early access again, and or friends and family.

People are bound to pick over these videos, but a fun aside from the Beta will be the direct comparisons of all 4 versions once they are available.

Based on two players you can see and their gamertags, Destiny Tiger 82 and Destiny Tiger 81, it seems like it was a press showing or some invite only thing on demo stations.

Some nasty frame drops, but it's just a beta. Looks really good, though. Graphics seem improved from the alpha, so the PS4 version should look great.

Zok310

Banned
Here comes "parity". i would be disappointed if its not optimized for the better performing console.

Salz01

I can't tell if it looks better than ps4 alpha. I want to say yes, but it's been awhile. I just remember thinking the alpha ran slow. And of course nobody will say what's been improved upon since alpha.

FleetFeet

FleetFeet

Compression typically can hide jaggies. These are compressed a bunch because they're GameDVR clips so that's just some really bad aliasing.

Yikes... I noticed it in the first clip as well, around the banners. Never once did I notice any aliasing during the Alpha.

zedge

Heh, are we really going to do this based on Xboxclips footage?

NeoGAF

Not sure but that framerate drop happens in some of my clips at the end. There was no frame drop in the game. Just the way the recording stops perhaps?

Yup frame rate drops that's definitely Xbox one.
Lots of jagged although idk if that's the video quality

LOL.. fuck this place is a gong show sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom