• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Character Customisation Video from GDC

It most certainly is a playability issue. If I'm forming a PvE party, I need to know if a prospect is properly equipped to handle the mobs we're targeting. Yes, I could just ask you what you're using, but that'll get old fast. It'll also get old answering that question a dozen times while you're LFP. In a PvP situation, I need to know if I should confront you or flee, and I doubt you'd answer truthfully even if I took the time to ask. All of that makes the game harder to play, while providing no tangible benefit whatsoever.

No, I'm not expecting/hoping to determine a player's skill level by looking at their gear, but yes, looking at their gear tells me a lot about their general competence with the game mechanics and overall commitment to excellence. If I choose a guy with uber gear over a guy with a random collection of low- to mid-level gear, then nine times out of ten I'll end up with the better player in my party.

And where did you get the idea that gear is irrelevant? On the contrary, its effect on the game is why it's included at all. You're right in that uber gear (probably) won't help much if you can't hit the broad side of a barn, but all the skill in the world won't help you if your shots can't even penetrate the enemy's armor. Personally, I'd like to know that before you join my party, not after we totally wipe on the first pull.

Yeah, you're carrying way too much of an old elitist mmo mindset into a game that has shown no signs of requiring any of that. I highly doubt that the very much of the content of the game is going to require that players have "the proper gear" to have a chance to complete the content. Even in MMO's, that really only matters once you start reaching endgame and by that time, as KeRaSh pointed out, you'll likely have a set group of players that you're partying with. PvP in Destiny is Arena-style, not open world, so you can't "run" from your opponent anyways. Not being able to recognize gear doesn't make the game harder to play, though it does make it harder for people to try to exclude other players, preventing the community from artificially gating content. It's an awful practice and almost never necessary.

Gear doesn't tell you much other than a player had some good RNG. It doesn't tell you the players skill level, as they can get carried (especially in a shooter). It doesn't tell you their overall attitude (rage quit on the first wipe or willingness to stick it out and learn and adapt?). It doesn't tell you if their playstyle or personality compliment yours. It literally only means that they were in X encounter and Y dropped. And that's assuming there isn't an AH or other form of Player Trade that would allow them to simply buy gear.

I'll be playing Destiny with friends that I already play other games with, including shooters and mmo's. If, by chance, they're offline and I need to party, I'll group with the whoever answers my LFG/LFM request and we'll play the content. If they're cool and we get along, friends list and/or clan invite. It's really that simple.

2f7435f3661a9b6bcd8904914e8ea209.gif

Space Souls

AndyD

aka andydumi
not really if I am correct there is variations you can add to your helmet or the look of your helmet so you can have your epic helmet and then add other loot directed items that may be compatible with that helmet

not sure if im correct o nthat though

That was what he seemed to imply. That individual items would allow for modifiers/enhancers. So you might add a piece to your base helmet that enhances something and also changes its appearance somewhat.

If they have a strong social component, there's no reason they should not allow cosmetic items in social areas as well, or at least equipment presets, so you can instantly change full outfits at will.

KeRaSh

It's not about elitism. It's about not half-assing it when you have other people depending on you. Granted, my Taru, Lulu, always had every slot filled with the best-available gear for whatever task she was performing — even if it was just fishing — but she was filthy rich and I leveled quite slowly.
I paid cash for my airship pass when I was level 9. ^^
But it would be ridiculous for me to hold everyone to the same standard. That said, I expect my party to have decent, level-appropriate gear. I understand that not everyone can afford a full set of HQ2 for every job they try their hand at, but a DRK with a level 12 dagger left over from when he tried THF because "drk nt my main" has no business in a level 50 party, no matter how talented they are as a player. If they were really all that and a bag of chips, they'd realize the importance of not gimping your party anyway.

Now, if you're just gonna solo, then you have my permission to do whatever the fuck you please. :)

Not sure if you knew that I love the shit out of FFXI but as much as I like your comparison, I don't really think it really applies to Destiny.
I could be wrong, though. Who knows? We don't know anything about the stats of gear so it's all speculation until then.
Chances are, though that you will find out pretty quickly if someone with perfect gear shoots the floor 99% of the time or if the other guy dishes out single digit damage headshots due to sub-par gear but I guess that's always a risk you have to account for when playing with strangers. :)

DRG for life! >_>

I found this to be quite an insightful talk. A system like the one they developed is definitely the most cost efficient way to produce content for a project the scale of Destiny (read: MMO-size) that will require relatively frequent updates. Would definitely be fun to play around in their sandbox of bits and bobs. While it does save vast amounts of time, the one concern would be that a lot of armor would end up looking "samey" since it all draws from the same library of building blocks. It's definitely on the artists to sidestep this problem by being creative or just creating new bits for more variety.

The other thing that got me excited was he kind of hinted at a user-generated system (ideally ala the Steam Workshop) was something they were considering for the future.

Yeah, you're carrying way too much of an old elitist mmo mindset into a game that has shown no signs of requiring any of that. I highly doubt that the very much of the content of the game is going to require that players have "the proper gear" to have a chance to complete the content. Even in MMO's, that really only matters once you start reaching endgame and by that time, as KeRaSh pointed out, you'll likely have a set group of players that you're partying with. PvP in Destiny is Arena-style, not open world, so you can't "run" from your opponent anyways.
Okay, look. The game includes gear. Presumably, that gear has some effect on the game. If it doesn't, then I agree with you; it's totally shitty of them not to let you alter the appearance as you see fit. However, if it does have an effect on gameplay, I don't think being able to determine that effect is much to ask.

Not being able to recognize gear doesn't make the game harder to play, though it does make it harder for people to try to exclude other players, preventing the community from artificially gating content. It's an awful practice and almost never necessary.
Sorry, but you're kinda coming off like one of those guys who whine about not being able to find a party because they have shit gear, and you're lobbying for the ability to disguise said gear so you can get invites without making the effort to improve your gear. If you wanna ignore half the game, I guess that's fine, but there are gonna be people who want to play the full game, and spend their time with other players who feel the same. Maybe you don't care if it takes your party three hours to gain a level instead of one, but there are a lot of people who either don't want to waste that much time, or simply get off on doing things as efficiently as possible.

Gear doesn't tell you much other than a player had some good RNG. It doesn't tell you the players skill level, as they can get carried (especially in a shooter). It doesn't tell you their overall attitude (rage quit on the first wipe or willingness to stick it out and learn and adapt?). It doesn't tell you if their playstyle or personality compliment yours. It literally only means that they were in X encounter and Y dropped. And that's assuming there isn't an AH or other form of Player Trade that would allow them to simply buy gear.
Short of gil-buying, I don't see how it's terribly relevant how someone acquires their gear.

And again, I concede that uber gear doesn't guarantee uber skill, but I'd argue that half-assed gear is generally indicative of a half-assed attitude.

Not sure if you knew that I love the shit out of FFXI
Oh? I was Lolulu on Midgard. Do you know me? If we ever crossed paths and you seemed nice, I probably gave you a Lilac. <(^o^)>

but as much as I like your comparison, I don't really think it really applies to Destiny.
I could be wrong, though. Who knows? We don't know anything about the stats of gear so it's all speculation until then.
Sure, it's entirely possible gear won't matter, but then I'd question why it was included at all. Until Bungie say otherwise, it seems the safer assumption is that gear will have a significant effect on gameplay. If gear doesn't matter, I'm personally far less interested in this game, as I don't much care for FPS in general.

Chances are, though that you will find out pretty quickly if someone with perfect gear shoots the floor 99% of the time or if the other guy dishes out single digit damage headshots due to sub-par gear but I guess that's always a risk you have to account for when playing with strangers. :)
Sure, if the guy with great gear actually sucks, that's nobody's fault but his, and can't really be avoided.
Fucking gil-buyers. ><
But if we wipe and four people lose an hour of play waiting for a Raise and regaining lost xp, all because I didn't check the tank's armor, then as the party leader, that's all on me. As such, I can't really support any changes which would affect my ability to do so.

DRG for life! >_>
RDM/NIN for me, but I spent most of my time sneak-fishing, crafting, and soloing. :p

Okay, look. The game includes gear. Presumably, that gear has some effect on the game. If it doesn't, then I agree with you; it's totally shitty of them not to let you alter the appearance as you see fit. However, if it does have an effect on gameplay, I don't think being able to determine that effect is much to ask.

Looks do not affect gameplay.

Sorry, but you're kinda coming off like one of those guys who whine about not being able to find a party because they have shit gear, and you're lobbying for the ability to disguise said gear so you can get invites without making the effort to improve your gear. If you wanna ignore half the game, I guess that's fine, but there are gonna be people who want to play the full game, and spend their time with other players who feel the same. Maybe you don't care if it takes your party three hours to gain a level instead of one, but there are a lot of people who either don't want to waste that much time, or simply get off on doing things as efficiently as possible.

Have you played anything other than Final Fantasy XI? Because no other MMO in the last 8 years operates like that. Not even FFXIV. And there's a reason for that. Destiny will not require a full party to grind on mobs for hours to level. That design does not work in the current gaming climate.

As for your insinuation that I'm a bad player.. I've got multiple endgame kills in WoW, Warhammer Online (what endgame there was at the time anyways), SWTOR, and GW2 (doesn't have traditional Raids but World Bosses). Gearing and grouping isn't an issue. What I want is to be able to make my character look the way I want them to. I don't care about the desires of elitists, especially when those desires only serve to split the population and artificially gate players from content.

Short of gil-buying, I don't see how it's terribly relevant how someone acquires their gear.

And again, I concede that uber gear doesn't guarantee uber skill, but I'd argue that half-assed gear is generally indicative of a half-assed attitude.

Here's that elitism again. What about players who are just behind? Started playing the game later or have less time in their schedule to keep up with the majority of the playerbases progress? They get to the appropriate level and gear to attempt the content but by the time they do, the majority of people have the content on farm and are over geared. Suddenly their gear isn't good enough because it's of the level to attempt the content rather than farm it. They're labeled off hand as being bad by people who've never played with them based on looks. It's an ugly practice that makes no sense.

For some reason you're under the impression that this game will be FFXI in Space with Guns. It will not. Gear will have stats but stats won't be so perilously important for simple leveling. Leveling also won't require full parties just grinding away at mobs. That's a niche design that attracts a niche crowd and I don't believe Bungie would be oblivious to that.

I'm sure there will be challenging content. It just won't be tedious grinding content. There's absolutely no reason for it to be that way.

Looks do not affect gameplay.
What if your character was invisible?

Has it been established that gear in Destiny doesn't affect your stats, or that stats don't affect gameplay? If that's the case, then again, I agree with you, and I'd go on to question the inclusion of stats in the game.

Have you played anything other than Final Fantasy XI? Because no other MMO in the last 8 years operates like that. Not even FFXIV. And there's a reason for that. Destiny will not require a full party to grind on mobs for hours to level. That design does not work in the current gaming climate.

As for your insinuation that I'm a bad player.. I've got multiple endgame kills in WoW, Warhammer Online (what endgame there was at the time anyways), SWTOR, and GW2 (doesn't have traditional Raids but World Bosses). Gearing and grouping isn't an issue. What I want is to be able to make my character look the way I want them to. I don't care about the desires of elitists, especially when those desires only serve to split the population and artificially gate players from content.
If gear doesn't matter in those games, then they sound kinda lame.

Here's that elitism again. What about players who are just behind? Started playing the game later or have less time in their schedule to keep up with the majority of the playerbases progress?
So what if they are behind? Why would you expect to be able to jump in to a 3-year-old MMO an immediately access endgame content designed to challenge veteran players? That's why it's called endgame content.

They get to the appropriate level and gear to attempt the content but by the time they do, the majority of people have the content on farm and are over geared. Suddenly their gear isn't good enough because it's of the level to attempt the content rather than farm it. They're labeled off hand as being bad by people who've never played with them based on looks. It's an ugly practice that makes no sense.
Sorry, but what I couldn't make sense of was your complaint here. The equipment you use to farm goblins at level 40 is better than the gear you use when leveling on them at 20? And then people demand you equip lvl-40 gear in lvl-20 parties? I agree, that makes no sense. =/

For some reason you're under the impression that this game will be FFXI in Space with Guns. It will not. Gear will have stats but stats won't be so perilously important for simple leveling. Leveling also won't require full parties just grinding away at mobs. That's a niche design that attracts a niche crowd and I don't believe Bungie would be oblivious to that.

I'm sure there will be challenging content. It just won't be tedious grinding content. There's absolutely no reason for it to be that way.
Well, if you're right and the stats don't matter, then this game sounds kinda dumb. Why not just play CoD instead, if you want a game where everyone is basically the same?

What if your character was invisible?

Has it been established that gear in Destiny doesn't affect your stats, or that stats don't affect gameplay? If that's the case, then again, I agree with you, and I'd go on to question the inclusion of stats in the game.

Being invisible would be a gameplay mechanic. That's inherently different than the aesthetic look of players. Stats are likely in the game as evidenced with gear having quality levels, but stats do not have to be tied to aesthetics.

If gear doesn't matter in those games, then they sound kinda lame.

Gear does matter. However you're not forced to party for every single bit of PvE content to level like you do in FFXI. Some of those games enable you to advance in other ways as well. Warhammer allowed players to level through PvP as well as PvE. GW2 gives experience for nearly everything you do, from harvesting materials, to discovering new parts of the map, to Server vs Server PvP. In these games the grind isn't nearly what it is in FFXI and in all of these games leveling solo is completely viable.

So what if they are behind? Why would you expect to be able to jump in to a 3-year-old MMO an immediately access endgame content designed to challenge veteran players? That's why it's called endgame content.

Not when they jump in but certainly when they reach the appropriate level to do the content. Players shouldn't be punished because they bought the game 2 months after launch or because it took them longer to reach the same point that most of the playerbase reached.

Sorry, but what I couldn't make sense of was your complaint here. The equipment you use to farm goblins at level 40 is better than the gear you use when leveling on them at 20? And then people demand you equip lvl-40 gear in lvl-20 parties? I agree, that makes no sense. =/

Something like that, yes. The scenario I've often seen is when the main playerbase reaches, say lvl 30 and attempts the lvl 30 encounter for the first time.. they're all in roughly lvl 28-30 gear. However after completing that encounter a number of times, they've received the higher quality/higher level gear from it. Suddenly, the requirement to run that encounter with a party becomes the level/quality of gear that you receive from the encounter because people are now farming it. So people in the encounter appropriate 28-30 gear are deemed poorly geared and have a harder time being able to run the content they need to run the content.

Well, if you're right and the stats don't matter, then this game sounds kinda dumb. Why not just play CoD instead, if you want a game where everyone is basically the same?

The stats matter. They just aren't as imperatively important as they are in a game like FFXI where even run of the mill enemies require a level appropriate full party to kill.

Being invisible would be a gameplay mechanic. That's inherently different than the aesthetic look of players. Stats are likely in the game as evidenced with gear having quality levels, but stats do not have to be tied to aesthetics.
You said appearance, not aesthetics. I agree that aesthetics typically aren't terribly important, but readability is. You're arguing to reduce readability, and the only justification you've offered is, "I might get more invites if people can't tell how bad my gear is."

Gear does matter. However you're not forced to party for every single bit of PvE content to level like you do in FFXI. Some of those games enable you to advance in other ways as well. Warhammer allowed players to level through PvP as well as PvE. GW2 gives experience for nearly everything you do, from harvesting materials, to discovering new parts of the map, to Server vs Server PvP. In these games the grind isn't nearly what it is in FFXI and in all of these games leveling solo is completely viable.
Now gear matters? This whole time you've been arguing it's irrelevant, and that pretending it's not is just a lame excuse to keep you out of my party.

If you can gain levels without partying, great. Then why are you bitching about not getting invites? If you wanna party with a bunch of other half-assed players, knock yourself out. If you want to get invited to the elite parties, try to be more leet. It's not real complicated.

Not when they jump in but certainly when they reach the appropriate level to do the content. Players shouldn't be punished because they bought the game 2 months after launch or because it took them longer to reach the same point that most of the playerbase reached.
Who's punishing them? If they're level 10, they join a level 10 party with level 10 gear and fight level 10 mobs. Wanna fight level 20 mobs in a level 20 party? Then get some level 20 gear, gimpy.

Something like that, yes. The scenario I've often seen is when the main playerbase reaches, say lvl 30 and attempts the lvl 30 encounter for the first time.. they're all in roughly lvl 28-30 gear. However after completing that encounter a number of times, they've received the higher quality/higher level gear from it. Suddenly, the requirement to run that encounter with a party becomes the level/quality of gear that you receive from the encounter because people are now farming it. So people in the encounter appropriate 28-30 gear are deemed poorly geared and have a harder time being able to run the content they need to run the content.
I'm still not sure I follow. So there's a mob that drops the Helm of Doom. You're saying no one will help you beat that mob unless you already have the Helm of Doom? Or you just need to beat it to complete some quest, but hi-lvl players are trying to farm the Helm, and they won't let you join? The former makes no sense, but the latter is pretty shitty. Some people are just dicks though. However, I don't really think those guys would be any less dickish if they couldn't tell what kind of gear you're wearing. They'll just invent another excuse to exclude you. Dicks gonna dick.

The stats matter. They just aren't as imperatively important as they are in a game like FFXI where even run of the mill enemies require a level appropriate full party to kill.
I would think stats would matter even more if you're soloing and can't rely on your fellow party members to pick up your slack. That was certainly the case when I soloed in FFXI, which I did quite often. But as I said, if you're soloing, it doesn't really matter to me what your gear is like.
Though I'll still advise you to upgrade if it seems inadequate, because I'm a nice guy, and I'd like to see you flourish. <3

You said appearance, not aesthetics. I agree that aesthetics typically aren't terribly important, but readability is. You're arguing to reduce readability, and the only justification you've offered is, "I might get more invites if people can't tell how bad my gear is."

The justification is the freedom to make my character look the way I want them to look. You countered with the horrible argument about being able to select party members at a glance, which I replied is a terrible and unnecessary thing.

Now gear matters? This whole time you've been arguing it's irrelevant, and that pretending it's not is just a lame excuse to keep you out of my party.

If you can gain levels without partying, great. Then why are you bitching about not getting invites? If you wanna party with a bunch of other half-assed players, knock yourself out. If you want to get invited to the elite parties, try to be more leet. It's not real complicated.

I never said gear doesn't matter. That's a stance that you're trying to attribute to my argument and it's never been a part of it. The disconnect between what I'm saying and what you're apparently reading is incredibly large. Parties while leveling will not matter. There will be no such thing as "elite parties." Again, that is something that is unique specifically to FFXI and FFXI is a niche MMO. Destiny will not be framed like FFXI in any way.

Who's punishing them? If they're level 10, they join a level 10 party with level 10 gear and fight level 10 mobs. Wanna fight level 20 mobs in a level 20 party? Then get some level 20 gear, gimpy.

I'm still not sure I follow. So there's a mob that drops the Helm of Doom. You're saying no one will help you beat that mob unless you already have the Helm of Doom? Or you just need to beat it to complete some quest, but hi-lvl players are trying to farm the Helm, and they won't let you join? The former makes no sense, but the latter is pretty shitty. Some people are just dicks though. However, I don't really think those guys would be any less dickish if they couldn't tell what kind of gear you're wearing. They'll just invent another excuse to exclude you. Dicks gonna dick.

It's beyond clear that your overall lack of experience in the MMO genre is what is making this hard for you to understand. You would need to play other MMO's to get what I'm describing because combat, time and difficulty leveling, and loot drops are handled quite differently in just about every other MMO released Post-WoW.

For example, outside of FFXI there are no "Lvl X Parties" because you're not stuck at a level so long that they're labeled that way. You party for dungeons, difficult quests, or to move through content faster with friends. There's no phenomenon where So and So's party is considered awesome because their gear is so strong that it's easier to level. That kind of thing is reserved for entire Guilds and the reasoning is because they're good enough to beat the raids faster than other Guilds. They're more skilled, and thus acquire better gear faster. They're not better players because they have better gear.

I would think stats would matter even more if you're soloing and can't rely on your fellow party members to pick up your slack. That was certainly the case when I soloed in FFXI, which I did quite often. But as I said, if you're soloing, it doesn't really matter to me what your gear is like.
Though I'll still advise you to upgrade if it seems inadequate, because I'm a nice guy, and I'd like to see you flourish. <3

Again the concern isn't leveling. The concern is for raid-like content. Where groups are typically larger than a single party. Things that you can't solo. And you shouldn't be overly concerned with another persons gear in the first place as there are more important elements of grouping like attitude, personality, and actual skill level. Attitude and personality are particularly important because one or two bad eggs can ruin an encounter for an entire group by playing the blame game, rage quitting as soon as things get slightly difficult, or messing with morale just by being generally disliked.

No game that I've ever encountered since FFXI has been modeled after it. Not even Square Enix kept that style of gameplay with FFXIV and since FFXIV has already surpassed FFXI's peak subscriber numbers, it was a great decision not to. Destiny will not play anything like FFXI, so it would be best not to approach it as if it will be.

Great video though I wish they talked more about classes and the multiple ways they can interact within a squad and in PvP. I want to know how the Hunter will play in PvP, I can just see picking the Titan as the best option for PvE and PvP.

The justification is the freedom to make my character look the way I want them to look. You countered with the horrible argument about being able to select party members at a glance, which I replied is a terrible and unnecessary thing.

I never said gear doesn't matter.
Dude, you just said checking gear was unnecessary. ><

If gear matters, how can checking it possibly be unnecessary? It can only be unnecessary if it doesn't matter. If it matters, then it's necessary.

That's a stance that you're trying to attribute to my argument and it's never been a part of it. The disconnect between what I'm saying and what you're apparently reading is incredibly large. Parties while leveling will not matter. There will be no such thing as "elite parties." Again, that is something that is unique specifically to FFXI and FFXI is a niche MMO. Destiny will not be framed like FFXI in any way.

It's beyond clear that your overall lack of experience in the MMO genre is what is making this hard for you to understand. You would need to play other MMO's to get what I'm describing because combat, time and difficulty leveling, and loot drops are handled quite differently in just about every other MMO released Post-WoW.

For example, outside of FFXI there are no "Lvl X Parties" because you're not stuck at a level so long that they're labeled that way. You party for dungeons, difficult quests, or to move through content faster with friends. There's no phenomenon where So and So's party is considered awesome because their gear is so strong that it's easier to level. That kind of thing is reserved for entire Guilds and the reasoning is because they're good enough to beat the raids faster than other Guilds. They're more skilled, and thus acquire better gear faster. They're not better players because they have better gear.

Again the concern isn't leveling. The concern is for raid-like content. Where groups are typically larger than a single party. Things that you can't solo. And you shouldn't be overly concerned with another persons gear in the first place as there are more important elements of grouping like attitude, personality, and actual skill level. Attitude and personality are particularly important because one or two bad eggs can ruin an encounter for an entire group by playing the blame game, rage quitting as soon as things get slightly difficult, or messing with morale just by being generally disliked.

No game that I've ever encountered since FFXI has been modeled after it. Not even Square Enix kept that style of gameplay with FFXIV and since FFXIV has already surpassed FFXI's peak subscriber numbers, it was a great decision not to. Destiny will not play anything like FFXI, so it would be best not to approach it as if it will be.
So what you're telling me is, all MMOs are effectively single-player games now. Well, that sounds stupid and terrible. Hype deflated.

Dude, you just said checking gear was unnecessary. ><

If gear matters, how can checking it possibly be unnecessary? It can only be unnecessary if it doesn't matter. If it matters, then it's necessary.

Checking gear is unnecessary because it isn't the most important aspect to grouping. If a max level character is wearing lvl 1 gear, it obviously matters but that's an extremely rare occurrence. Most commonly, when people have lower gear than their level it's by roughly ~4-5 lvls or so, which is negligible in most cases.

So what you're telling me is, all MMOs are effectively single-player games now. Well, that sounds stupid and terrible. Hype deflated.

That's not at all what I said. You don't have to force grouping for all content for a game to be multiplayer. You can be adventuring on your own and come across other players doing the same content, group up for a few quests, have some conversation and then be on your way again. You can still stand in cities and have conversations and advertise for trade. Guilds are still incredibly important. It's far from single player in these games. However these games also offer the option of logging in and knocking out some quests or some levels by yourself if you so desire, so that you're not dependent on others to progress and enjoy the game.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Please have splitscreen co-op :(
I don't think that'd be possible. Destiny is a game meant to be played online. So, maybe if both players were signed into PSN / XBL. But I still don't see it happening.

Anticipation was sky high. Reception was luke warm.
When was anticipation for the Wii U sky high? I don't remember very many people ever being excited for it.

broony

Yeah that sounds fucking nuts. Must be an unbelievable amount if work to fill those spaces.

Add in that those spaces have areas where multiple random and scripted events can happen at any time and you can see why they have over 500 people working on the game.

Can't wait.

Top Bottom