• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT15| What Cheese May Come

Learning the cheeses paid off tonight. I was told that the bridge was up, and to go. Turns out it wasn't and I was running toward my death. I sword danced right down the middle, turned left, and made it to the rocks. I then got up and still had time to kill the gatekeeper.

Arc blade Hunter if anyone was curious. I still had my sneaky abyss setup.

SnakeEyes

Banned
My favourite is when I'm about to fire on Crota and a Titan puts up a bubble :)
Or when I'm aiming down-scope and some runs in front of me just as I pull the trigger.

If Xur sells heavy ammo synth today he'll make more cash than he got out of Ice Breaker.
4255240-yuuup.jpg

gdt

Great raid team I was just with. An inch away from getting him a bunch of times. Once in fact I did way too much damage and he enraged early. Another Ogres took forever to spawn (or move I guess) and Crota was on us.

The fight isn't earth shaking, just need teamwork and a solid strat that works for your class makeup. It's hard no doubt, but you settle in as you go.

purg3

slept with Malkin
FUCKING FINALLY. HARDMODE CROTA GET WORKED. FUCKER.

Got the Word of Crota.

Our final run was fucking flawless, so good. Barely anyone took any damage.

SonComet

Great raid team I was just with. An inch away from getting him a bunch of times. Once in fact I did way too much damage and he enraged early. Another Ogres took forever to spawn (or move I guess) and Crota was on us.

The fight isn't earth shaking, just need teamwork and a solid strat that works for your class makeup. It's hard no doubt, but you settle in as you go.
That was a lot of fun. We got so close! Hopefully Xur sells heavy synth so I don't spend several hours this weekend in the exclusion zone.

Yea, I know. But still... Would be nice.
Apotheosis Veil is not as good as Obisidan Mind, right? OM has the Nova cooldown reduce which is awesome.

Yeah, OM is a lot of fun for Voidwalker. Bad JuJu + OM is a hella fun combo. Not necessarily Raid competent, but ROC strikes are a blast.

So many things has to go right. It's crazy. I think using center platform strat and just have 1 person completely dedicated to stunning Knights when the sword bearer grabs sword and deals with Crota is the best method I've seen so far. The rocket users can also help stun boomers while Crota is getting sliced since they have to wait for 3 second Blue as well. Then save bubbles for Ogre phase and if 2 Titans, bubble from getting from center to side phase.

Shito

What a surprise: yet another crappy weekly update!
Not accounting the fact that they only seem to care about the raid and pvp, they didn't even say anything about the Crux not dropping...

The perseverance of this community is seriously awesome. Most had a rough day yesterday and many still today but more people are overcoming the issues and becoming victorious. And people continuing to try. I really commend everyone. It's because of everyone here that I wanted to try again tonight. I can't say enough awesome things about everyone here.

We had him down at 5% numerous times. It's the last hit that counts. All or nothing. Just ignore the Oversoul and concentrate on getting his shield down, the rest is up to the swordbearer.

Everything was in position to go for broke. Problem was Crota killed the sword bearer right as enrage happened.

Top Bottom