• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

E92 M3

But it doesn't have auto fire jam!

Honestly, my VOC jammed about 5 times total. It's a nonissue for me.

So hard to find a team to do the Crota raid with if you don't have a jellyhorn. It's kinda ridiculous. Hunger of Crota is more than adequate enough to take down Crota. Bleh

The horn is an extra layer of security for a fight everyone is still learning.

Thought my "Enrage is Here" was a strong title, title works tho.

Either deviation would have been good.

Anyone on xbox running hard CE around 9pm mountain tonight?

What's your gt? We run the raids often, but don't know about tonight.

Yeah man, definitely.As for the check point, I stopped when we got to the Deathsinger. I'm sure we could knock that out, but it'd be nice if someone could provide the Crota checkpoint.

Okay, so we have three so far.

1. cloud945076
2. DarrylM_R
3. lnkn52

Anyone else?

Haha. Thanks man. I wish we could have done it with last night's group.

Let me know if there is still room. I'll kick my kid off and join.

That's one hell of a hype video. This is what Destiny is all about for me. Nothing more exciting than those first times taking down Atheon and Crota on Normal and Hard with a fun team.

Yeah, Its brought 6 of my friends together from all different walks of life. Some old high school buddies, some from work, brother in law. etc.

we are all pretty good friends now and its all thanks to Destiny.

feed me more content Bungie!

Drizzle sang them a lullaby.

Hope he uploads his viewpoint too, he told us he killed one and just kept alternating killing one and shooting/stunning the other one with periodic Icebreaker headshots.

And yeah haha. With my final dying breath I sent out the last rocket needed to let Dhruv have at him.

Here's my perspective, I spent a lot of time looking at Boomers.

Edit: Damn video didn't upload properly, I'll try again.

Dazzler

anyone looking to run VoG tonight? HM or normal, I'm game. Only have an Atheon kill this week, want a shot at all the other chests

zewone

Yeah, Its brought 6 of my friends together from all different walks of life. Some old high school buddies, some from work, brother in law. etc.

we are all pretty good friends now and its all thanks to Destiny.

feed me more content Bungie!

That's pretty cool. It reminds me of getting Halo CE LAN parties with 4 Xboxes and 4 TVs at our houses and having family and friends come over.

As much shit as everyone gives Bungie it's easy to forget how much cool experiences they have given us.

Van Owen

Banned
The whole Crota encounter is so lame on hard. Hope your team has lots of Galahorns and heavy ammo synths, because the damage reduction makes it pretty unbearable if you don't!

The design of HM Crota's end is such shit. Not that it's much better on normal.

zewone

I really like how both raid ships look like - even though they are deviations of the VOG ship.

Which is a deviation of the Queen's Wrath ship.
maxresdefault.jpg

Anyone got a Gorgon HM CP I can steal this evening? Anyone want to roll through some NFs tonight? I had company in town all week and haven't had time to play. Let me know.

Awesome!

I know you got the scout rifle as well, but are you missing any Crota weapons still? I just need the auto rifle from bridge to complete the collection. I have two alts left to run it on. Would you be interested tonight/tomorrow on going back for a fresh start?

Need to do 2 fresh runs so i'll probably join you later

ethomaz

Banned
The whole Crota encounter is so lame on hard. Hope your team has lots of Galahorns and heavy ammo synths, because the damage reduction makes it pretty unbearable if you don't!

The design of HM Crota's end is such shit. Not that it's much better on normal.
I disagree with the design part... it is the best boss on Destiny and of of the best I already beat in a game.

Are radiance dance boots worth getting as i dont have raid boots yet or raid helm only exotic helm?

Btw what helms besides exotics have 36 light for hunter?

i dunno what's up with Bungie and this ship model. it's shit and they should have more variety for the Raid ships.

Even more disappointing is the fact they are just a glorified loading screen. A little more variety wouldn't hurt whatsoever!

I really think the idea that the community here is somehow pissed at each other is a bit of an overreaction/exaggeration.

I do think it's best we all forget what we think we saw and just continue to enjoy playing the game together.

If you still need the Gorgon HM CP I'll be online after 4PM PST.

I hear you. I'm not trying to overreact or exaggerate, perhaps I'm just oversimplifying. That said, there has been a fair bit of frustration and boiling over of feelings that cannot be denied. I just want to make sure we're all cool and moving on. That's all.

Thanks on the CP. I'll be online then and will hit you up to see if you have time to help me out. I hear the Horn is rather important for HM CE. Maybe I'll pick one up one of these days.

zewone

Are radiance dance boots worth getting as i dont have raid boots yet or raid helm only exotic helm?

Raid boots are easier than raid helm to get.

I would try your luck at an exotic helmet engram if you can afford to.

The only helmet that's not an exotic that gets 36 light would be the raid helm. This is true for any class or any armor.

LiK

best ship model is the Queen's guard's ship and we can't get that. i love the design for it. we need ship models like those.

*Checks Xur's stock*

130.gif

Does anyone actually get excited for him anymore?

Haha, nope. There is an exotic helmet engram though... I'm sure a lot of people are picking that up for a shot at Saint 14.

Also, I feel like the Horn upgrade is there every flippin' week. Damn Xur, why you gotta play me like that? Teasing with you stupid squid face. Asshole...

Blunoise

hey guys been trying to beat hm crota all week and decided to just do normal to get raid gear. a warlock lvl 31. if anybody would like to help me out tonight at 7pm est add me psn:blunoise1

Steroyd

Wow even with the strategy that makes this trivial and despite finally downing Crota we're still at the mercy of buggy glitchy fuckery.

Sanke__

If hunter is your main, you should get every exotic piece for hunter you dont already have.

Even though raid boots are easier to get than raid helm, that doesnt mean YOU will get boots before helm.

I still dont have raid boots for my titan and have to use exotic boots for lvl 32

Top Bottom