• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

glaurung

75 hard mode Aksis kills to get Nanopenis to drop.

Bungo pls
My first-hand statistics:
  1. I got my Nanophoenix from the 71st Aksis kill.
  2. My clan mate got it from the 70th Aksis kill.
  3. Another clan friend got it from his 84th Aksis kill.
  4. Two people I know got it from their first ever Heroic Aksis murder.
RNG, man.

Has Bungie clarified if all shaders and emblems will be lost going forward or have they just spoken generally about characters items not moving forward?

only if you play it on heroic difficulty. challenge mode has always been active on all difficulty levels.

Perf then most people should be playing on heroic difficulty then. I need that trophy and the bell song trophy

I'm probably going to switch to the PS4 this time. The community is just so much bigger. I've had years of fun with the Xbox crews I've met but I feel like I'm missing out

I just got a PS4 last month, I may go to D2 on PS4. I don't play with anyone on either.

a69f4e1898.png

gyMraUQ.png

Anyone raiding around 7/8 eastern? Could use a nice bunch of guys. I basically checked out of Destiny around Rise of Iron release so I'm only 386 or so right now. See the new raids as a nice opportunity to get to 400.

Frostburn

I'll be on after the patch looking to do CE, interested to see what the challenge modes are. Will be a fun raid to start off AoT with!

Dave_6

Deleted all my old raid gear and weapons last night minus Black Hammer and Fatebringer. Kept the Hunter cloaks for whatever reason though. I'll delete the OG Fatebringer if I ever get the new one, lol.

Zeus7

Sorry if this has been asked many times already, do we know what the download size of the new update will be today?

Deleted all my old raid gear and weapons last night minus Black Hammer and Fatebringer. Kept the Hunter cloaks for whatever reason though. I'll delete the OG Fatebringer if I ever get the new one, lol.

I did the same thing. Vault is looking spiffy this morning. Now I just gotta get through work.

200w.gif

Dez_

How do you even do the bridge legit?

Have people stand on the totems, kill the sword bearer, take their weapon, and send them up the bridge one by one to kill the blue knight with your sword. Rinse and repeat until all are across the bridge. I tend to forget the order from time to time, since I've done CE so infrequently though, so there are much more knowledgeable people here that know it better.

EL CUCO

Got the Tattered Schematic last night from AF. Didn't see any new icons in the Tower tho.

Anyone know what I need to do to get the Nova Mortis?

Got the Tattered Schematic last night from AF. Didn't see any new icons in the Tower tho.

Anyone know what I need to do to get the Nova Mortis?

Talk to Zavala (or Ikora), then get some void ability kills, talk to gunsmith, kill fakegoth on the moon and you're done. Or something like that.

For real? Two on the totems, one on the center platform that extends the bridge, two running add control, one killing the swordbearer. Once swordbearer is dead you haul ass across the bridge with the sword to kill the Gatekeeper. Rinse and repeat while staying alive.

For real? Two on the totems, one on the center platform that extends the bridge, two running add control, one killing the swordbearer. Once swordbearer is dead you haul ass across the bridge with the sword to kill the Gatekeeper. Rinse and repeat while staying alive.

With maybe 50 Crota kills, I have never been asked to do it legit. I only remember "Everyone jump off. kill yourself"

It will be interesting to see how our Swords come into use with this raid? Maybe bridge is a good place to use them. Maybe not, since keeping thralls at a distance is very helpful.

Here's a bit more detail than the other two replies:
If you have someone on the bridge-building totem on a side then you need a person on each of that side's annihilator totems. So— three on the totems on the start side, with the other three killing ads and the sword bearer. One by one they take the sword across and murder the gatekeeper, and once they have three they get on the bridge building totem and the annihilator totems and the three remaining get off their totems and go across one at a time with the sword.

With maybe 50 Crota kills, I have never been asked to do it legit. I only remember "Everyone jump off. kill yourself"

It will be interesting to see how our Swords come into use with this raid? Maybe bridge is a good place to use them. Maybe not, since keeping thralls at a distance is very helpful.

I feel you. I've was there for most of the cheese. The lamp jump in the Abyss to bounce you to the end, the bridge, network cable at Crota, punching the wall to take agro. It just got to the point where my raid group didn't see the point anymore. Crota was the easiest to get flawless while being the fastest to clear so we started doing it legit.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
The entire raid was easy if you were willing to learn the mechanics. Deathsinger was awful at the beginning but it soon became my favorite part of CE.

Better to kill ourselves and let the Warlocks self-Rez and do the dirty work!

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Over/Under somehow SwordBearer glitches at least once and sword goes through the ground, ruining a cycle

The true end boss, The Ground
Main Ability: Swallow + Clipping
Major Damage: Wasting your effort and adding a 3 minute debuff

taking notes ��

LOL.

We had one guy always run the first part.
We all killed ourselves on the bridge, We always go to Crota in about 20 min. And then everything was alright once everyone spent 10 min with the heavy ammo glitch.

Now that you guys are talking about it, I may have done it legit 1-2 times. I remember carrying the sword across.

Trace

Banned
Excited for this, cheesed Crota last week for fun so it'll be good to do it legit for the first time in a few years.

Top Bottom