• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destroy All Humans! rated for PS4 (probably PS2 on PS4)

Tagyhag

Awesome game, though I'd prefer a remaster. Not sure of picking up the PS2 version since I played the Xbox one.

Hoje0308

Banned
I'd actually buy this. Might need to watch some YT videos to see how thick the rose tint on these glasses has gotten though.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Fits in with the rest of junk they releasing.

ElRenoRaven

Oh god if this comes to be I'm all over that. I love love loved the original. Probably one of my most favorite games from that gen.

8byte

Banned
Day 1.

This game was so absurdly fun. It really reminded me of the fun I used to have with Rogue Trip 2020 on PS1.

agc

After the Grandia 3 debacle, I'm going to remain skeptical and it will be a nice surprise if it turns out to be true.

BigEmil

Nah. There's no touching up being done. Just trophies and upres. They're simply re-releases, in between the VC and actual remasters.
According to Digital Foundry improved performance too very noticeable for games where it had a unlocked framerate but the PS4 emulation keeps it locked 60fps and it's uprendered not just upscaled.

pixelation

I bought Ape Escape 2 on PS4 and it looks real good, it even fills up the whole screen. Do all PS2 games look as good?, do they all fill the whole screen or is it just a select few?. I wanna get Parappa the Rapper 2 and War of the Monsters but i loathe black bars on the sides...

Logical-

Neo Member
Yes!, I'm very excited for this weather its PS2 on PS4 or a remaster. I only played the first game and regretted not getting the others.

DOWN

Banned
I wish they'd all make it over to PS4 but the original is classic to me. The time period was well represented and had surprising atmosphere.

I was just reminiscing about this game yesterday, even considered opening up the old PS2 copy in the hopes of emulating it but apparently it has some issues.

This is just fantastic news. Hope Activision get their head out of their asses and manage to bring The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction to the ps4 too.

Top Bottom