• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Details About Men in Black (Sony/PS5 Exclusive) Leaked

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member
unknown.png

giphy.webp

Last edited:

Kokoloko85

What a random game. Pretty sure resources and time could of been used for a more popular IP or older IP
I think Bend is on thin ice and if their next game isnt received well they might get the cut. I wasnt impressed with Days Gone

Last edited:

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
What a random game. Pretty sure resources and time could of been used for a more popular IP or older IP
I think Bend is on thin ice and if there next game isnt a Received well they might get the cut. I wasnt impressed with Days Gone

I think this is WHY they are making this game now actually. It makes perfect sense.

Inviusx

They were probably banking on that latest movie being a hit. Wouldn't surprise me if this actually was in development but got canned.

SJRB

Gold Member
Sounds pretty stupid and hard to believe.

For starters, the "Cricket" is not a weak starter weapon.

But as soon as I see someone posting salt, is even harder to believe this rumor has any weight.

Yeah this is a dumb thing to get wrong, I agree. Anyone who has seen the movie [even if it was 20 years ago] knows the cricket is a tiny yet crazy OP weapon.

Fbh

I don't really see the MiB IP generating a lot of hype in 2021, and it doesn't help that the last movie really sucked.

But I guess the game itself could enjoyable if there's a lot of fun weapons and gadgets.

Last edited:

Tommi84

You know what? Screw it! I'm in.

If it has proper atmosphere (from first movie) and is being more serious that WD2/Legion? Yeah, can be good!

Last edited:

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Different stats is good, specializing in different weapons is an MiB staple. Should have optional dating sim elements too, romance is always a good subplot in those movies.

If it has proper atmosphere (from first movie) and is being more serious that WD2/Legion?

*CG reveal trailer opens with hip hop and bad one liners*

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
Seems cool, as long its better than snoozefest days gone.
EDIT: Now i think of it, is it a good idea? I mean the MIB IP is kinda oldschool...

Last edited:
Top Bottom