• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Devolver Digital E3 2019 | Viewing and Discussion Thread | June, 9 2019. 10 PM EST

giphy.gif

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
"I need an adult"

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
"Based on the book by..." LOL

Kenpachii

Good stuff, sadly it was short. Or is it still going? lol i dunno.

Also the games looked awsome.

Last edited:

CuNi

I can't tell if I saw the whole thing, because it started like 50 minutes early, if it's still running.. if that was a pre show!? They didn't break the 4th wall, the annihilated the 4th to 7th wall.

They're doing E3 just to piss people off? I mean those unlucky who stumbled on this.

edit: I wanna strangle all of these fucks

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
If it’s like it was a couple years ago this will go on for 12 hours with some crazy animation and sketches thrown in.

jshackles

If it’s like it was a couple years ago this will go on for 12 hours with some crazy animation and sketches thrown in.
Seriously? LOL

CuNi

I really would like to work for this company.

They are this type of company I'd imagine would totally hire you and pay you and give you positions that seem nonexistent just to see how far you'd go with getting paid for doing nothing without telling anyone you have no clue what you're supposed to do.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Floating skeletonhead man said it right we have no idea wtf is going on

DZ_b_EZ

Devolver always bringing the fantastic palette cleanser and harmful insults to the pretentious AAA game conferences.

CuNi

So its not over?

Nobody knows. I mean literally nobody. Not even them. That's the fun in all of this.
People say humanity has no way of creating true random as everything is seeded and deterministic, but I am truly convinced that Devolver Digital Live Streams are the embodiment of "true random"

Top Bottom