• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[DF] “Microsoft seems to be helping on destroying its own credibility” Richard Leadbetter on the latest DF Direct

hinch7

Bringing Alex into these discussions is always so baffling. He has absolutely nothing to add: "Lol consoles I don't care". For the love of god, bring Oliver instead.
Guy is a straight up Nvidia fanboy and doesn't care for the technology that goes into consoles. Really irksome to watch, honestly.

Last edited:

Nydius

DF is still playing favorites. They still say that Xbox leadership likely didnt want this and this came from microsoft. Once again trying to absolve Phil and Matt of any blame. well, they did criticize them for not stepping up to discuss this publicly but sarah bond did that and there is spinning this nonsense.

They are still craving PR and spin.

Yep. I rolled my eyes when John said "it does seem that their [Game Pass] numbers have somewhat stagnated in recent months". That's pure Microsoft spin. The leaked FTC documents proved their subscriber numbers stagnated two years ago.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Yep. I rolled my eyes when John said "it does seem that their [Game Pass] numbers have somewhat stagnated in recent months". That's pure Microsoft spin. The leaked FTC documents proved their subscriber numbers stagnated two years ago.

Yeah, I'm surprised people in the gaming media still aren't reporting this properly. It's weird.

Top Bottom