• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DF - Batman Arkham Knight PC Epic Store vs Steam - Does it finally run well?

Fake

Rich disappears - once again - into the rabbit hole that is Arkham Knight performance on PC. Does the game's arrival on the Epic Store and the presumed removal of Denuvo DRM improve performance? And just what is the score with the game in general these days? Does it still stutter and if so, why?

Last edited:

stranno

Indiana Jones clips in a monetized video doesnt seem like a good idea, and it barely adds anything to it.

I still find the classic Crysis Ascension level way more hardware stressful than the Batmobile sections in Arkham Knight. You can get 60FPS with modern hardware in other sections of the game but Ascension level, yeah, wait another 50 years.

Stuart360

I'm one of those gamers that if i cant hold a locked, or close to locked 60fps, i lock games to 30fps. Luckily my PC is decent so not too many games i have to do that, Arkham Knight is one of them. Thankfully it has a smooth perfectly framepaced 30fps if you lock it with Rivatuner.
I could also play at 4k max settings when locking to 30fps.

Caffeine

I'm one of those gamers that if i cant hold a locked, or close to locked 60fps, i lock games to 30fps. Luckily my PC is decent so not too many games i have to do that, Arkham Knight is one of them. Thankfully it has a smooth perfectly framepaced 30fps if you lock it with Rivatuner.
I could also play at 4k max settings when locking to 30fps.
on consoles its locked to 30 anyway.

MaKTaiL

Oranges say hi.
500_F_207573935_QzitEQbMAQIEp4kJIOgDafz83p21fZov.jpg

Top Bottom