• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DF Direct Weekly #7: The Last of Us Remake/Days Gone 2 Cancelled, Mass Effect Legendary

Fake

Welcome the lastest Digital Foundry Direct. Rich, John and Alex sit down to discuss the latest rumours from Sony first-party, the Mass Effect Legendary Edition trailer, Nvidia's new GTC presentations and announcements and of course, fielding a bunch of questions from our beautiful Patreon supporters.

skit_data

I really like these DF Directs, better than most podcasts.
Accidentaly snapped this wonderful screenshot of Alex last week, had to keep it:
QlfJNMS.jpg

Quasicat

I’m not a huge fan of watching talking heads on YouTube, but I love listening to podcasts through CarPlay. I wish they would start posting these on a podcast feed.

Last edited:

ethomaz

Banned
I really like these DF Directs, better than most podcasts.
Accidentaly snapped this wonderful screenshot of Alex last week, had to keep it:
QlfJNMS.jpg
That is when John said to him the new Crash was better on PS5? Because the faces he did in that direct was something amazing.

Last edited:

Kokoloko85

If your asking for days gone 2 then your asking for almost all of playstations studios to be working on sequels. Let them make something else.

Theres already Ratchet and Clank, Horizon 2, God of War Ragnarok, Ghost of Tsushima 2 and Spiderman 2 being made...

Something new or an older IP from Bend studio would be better

Kuranghi

That is when John said to him the new Crash was better on PS5? Because the faces he did in that direct was something amazing.

Random rant inspired by this comment: Why the fuck isn't Crash N.Sane Trilogy 60fps on PS5 yet? I want to play it, got it through the PS Plus Collection, but it feels like liquid-ass at 30fps, they must be using fucking sextuple-buffered v-sync or something. Fuck sake give me low-lag v-sync'd 60fps you bellends.

Top Bottom