• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo 4 Changes Hype Check

Season 4 Saved Diablo 4?

• Yes

Votes: 23 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 75.0%

• Total voters

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
Same here looking forward to rolling a minion Necro this time

Plus some tips for S4

So what's he's saying there, you can just skip the main quest when running a seasonal character, and just mostly do Helltides? I'm not sure how Helltides (may be spelling that wrong even) work exactly...

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
So what's he's saying there, you can just skip the main quest when running a seasonal character, and just mostly do Helltides? I'm not sure how Helltides (may be spelling that wrong even) work exactly...
I have never touched Helltides either honestly but going to head straight there and check them out tomorrow

ssringo

-Exp changes to be less of a slog 80+
I felt like the slog started well before that. I think the highest I ever bothered with was the 70s and I was burned out well before that.

Having thought about it a bit more and watched a bit of Raxx's videos I might do it to play a Necro. It's the only class I never played much of so it should be different enough regardless. I guess worse case I just drop it again and come back in another year or two.

Mortisfacio

Banned
I felt like the slog started well before that. I think the highest I ever bothered with was the 70s and I was burned out well before that.

Having thought about it a bit more and watched a bit of Raxx's videos I might do it to play a Necro. It's the only class I never played much of so it should be different enough regardless. I guess worse case I just drop it again and come back in another year or two.

Not sure the last time you played, but around S2 the leveling experience was first smoothed a bit by simply adding more mob density. S3 was incredibly easy to level, the problem became I was HotA Barb so I was clearing NM 100 dungeon and uber lilith/duriel with ease (1 shot with proc), so there wasn't much else to do. The rework + andariel + the pit "should" give more to do at endgame.

Top Bottom