• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT4| Antiques Roadshow: Sanctuary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anustart

So I just listed items at the start, it didn't alert me about paypal or anything. I have a paypal associated with my bnet already, will the money go in there or bnet bucks?

inky

I'm getting this, and I can't play:

mJPjy.png

Anyone knows why?

balddemon

Banned
lmao i can't get the SMS code to work. it sends me the code, same one every time, and then i have to click submit 3 times before it even does anything. and then it cancels the auction citing some stupid error

edit: relogging fixed it

J-Rzez

Christ almighty, I sold another ring for 50.

fyf5S.png

Viva le stupid people, my god, it wasnt even a great ring, maybe worth 2-3 million. (40 resist all, 80 dex, 180 LoH)

So did you get a txt msg when it sold, or email? Any delay to access your money then?

So I just listed items at the start, it didn't alert me about paypal or anything. I have a paypal associated with my bnet already, will the money go in there or bnet bucks?

There is a little option at the bottom of the listing screen which you must switch to paypal, if you didn't switch it you are getting blizz bucks

Shouta

Ugh, I attached my paypal account but whenever I select the option in the RMAH, it says it's not attached.

Artanisix

I'm getting this, and I can't play:

mJPjy.png

Anyone knows why?

Just found a blue response on this!

"I can't reproduce it here. Asking around, it seems like it's just a matter of the servers being hit hard right now with everyone playing. It's not really a tech issue I can do anything about though."

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5745447413?page=4#72

I hope to GOD this is just from servers being smashed from the RMAH right now. Because if not it completely ruins anyone with Gold Find gear and those who go Goblin/Chest hunting.

acksman

Can you imagine all the data mining Blizzard is doing right now for Titan. I bet they are foaming at the mouth with the prices some people are paying for these virtual items. Viva FTP

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
It sounds like only the high stuff is selling.. I should have just marked my crap up.. i went lowball.. doesn't seem the right way to do it right now.

It had

19 min dmg

17 max dmg

148 dex

7.5 crit rating

9% CC reduction from mobs

and maybe some other stat

LOL...

It wasn't amazing or anything

inky

Cause you are making games too quickly.. it's a way of stopping goblin farming and bots.

I was actually checking the AH before I tried joining the game though, but I guess it makes sense.

Just found a blue response on this!

"I can't reproduce it here. Asking around, it seems like it's just a matter of the servers being hit hard right now with everyone playing. It's not really a tech issue I can do anything about though."

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5745447413?page=4#72

I hope to GOD this is just from servers being smashed from the RMAH right now. Because if not it completely ruins anyone with Gold Find gear and those who go Goblin/Chest hunting.

Thanks. Yeah, I hope so too.

Hoo-doo

Banned
This feels wrong. I can't explain it.

I'm off to get my ass to inferno though. I don't care about improving my character's gear, I care about dem dollars.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
You can't use paypal or rmah if you don't own a mobile phone? Is there any other way? I tried google phone but they don't accept it.

Kiraly

This feels wrong. I can't explain it.

I'm off to get my ass to inferno though. I don't care about improving my character's gear, I care about dem dollars.

What level are you currently? Now I feel kinda sad that I have neglected this game for weeks and haven't had the time to get my character up to level 60 and farm the shit out of Inferno :p Hoping I will be able to catch the early rush

neoism

guys does anyone know if you cam use a ipod touch for the sms messages... I don't have that set-up yet... I don't have a phone. Also can you put the money in your paypal or just D3 bucks???

LegoDad

I was actually checking the AH before I tried joining the game though, but I guess it makes sense.

Thanks. Yeah, I hope so too.

I think they did it across the board for everything, if you do the same thing too many times in a row it locks you out, but I believe it was implemented for bots more than goblin farming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom