• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT5| Finally out of Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

eek5

Dang, guess I've been letting the monk slide.

I wish I could get all the money from my gear and start my monk over. All my newer chars have really high armor because I just wait until pieces roll on the high end to buy them so I end up with like 400+ more armor total or something. My DH is 3900 armor unbuffed my Monk is 4900 buffed. SMH

I think the saddest thing about my 5 chars is I could sell all the shit from my 4 alts and I still wouldn't be able to upgrade my monk without a lucky craft. ;_______;

I'd skip tempest rush. It's about to be outclassed by group play in 1.0.8. Just get used to running with cyclone strike.

Someone posted a good game mechanic concept over on reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/1d3fg0/two_ideas_that_would_make_me_excited_as_hell_to/

"Chaos orbs" seem like they could work. Not as much of a fan of the gem idea.

Really low MP tempest rush is pretty cheap (under 10m probably). You'll probably already have inna's pants. Helm is 1-2m, shitty SoJ ~1m (20% bonus) or 2m for 28% w/ 2 spirit/sec. Inna's chest is 300k. 60 vit inna's belt for 800k

1m for 1300 dps skorn w/ 180% crit and life after kill so 5-6mil total

Group play will be really fun but I think TR is still going to be the best if you want to just solo DE farm.

Shifty76

Bcb36Y6.png
i6HGIBP.png

Took a page out of Shify76's style there I guess.

Heh, I just love that Tal's chest look on female monk with everything else invisi-dyed.

zulfate

so i have been thinking of the expansion and what blizzard will show, i am no expert on this game i am still extremely noobish but fuck is this game fun but it needs and i mean needs an expansion, i believe that blizz will have to really bring it with the expansion or else i think more people are going to drop off. i better see 3-5 acts because if it is just 1 ( i doubt it) then i gonna explode with rage (jk). ive been thinking what possible features can they add and what do you guys think it will be? i am hoping for:

-better itemization

-more acts

-new classes

-some sort of token system for killing champion packs or bosses, i was thinking like collecting souls and using souls on a magical chest that will randomly generate loot depending on how many souls you use(of course)

-double the amount of random caves and events to keep it fresh, and please blizz make them a bit more unique.

-the combat is almost perfect in my eyes but i think they lost a bit in higher mp levels, it just turns into an orgy of colors (which is fun too) and it needs harder hitting enemies spread out more to make the combat a little more dynamic, i am not sure how to explain this part but in my eyes i think having enemies move around more on the map and quickly spread out making one or two guys in the group go and take care of certain threats that appear....not sure how to explain this as i am not good at writing.

-even though i am not at paragon level 100 i think that the system should kinda be like guild wars 2 in which you will always keep getting xp even after cap and maybe you can use points or something for crafting, again just like the guild wars 2's way of doing it.

-some sort of daily system to encourage signing in everyday, i know this is a stretch and it will never happen but anno 2070 as a really cool system that i dont see anyone else doing, in which you sign in and vote for certain presidents/representative for the week and it will give you bonuses, i can picture in d3 that for this week we can have bonuses to magic find, attack speed, xp...whatever just seems fun to me.

i have more ideas and i know none of these will be in the real game, but i am bored and high (lol) right now and i felt like saying this as the tickets for blizzcon released it made me think about what we might see.

TLDR: i think d3 is a fantastic game but its in dire need of an expansion pack. and i just love the graphics in this game, i love how visceral the combat can be and its kinetic...you are almost there blizz you can do it!

edit: just saw that reddit link on the last page, i love the idea...there you go blizz the community has the best features for your game lol.

MrDaravon

Really low MP tempest rush is pretty cheap (under 10m probably). You'll probably already have inna's pants. Helm is 1-2m, shitty SoJ ~1m (20% bonus) or 2m for 28% w/ 2 spirit/sec. Inna's chest is 300k. 60 vit inna's belt for 800k

1m for 1300 dps skorn w/ 180% crit and life after kill so 5-6mil total

Group play will be really fun but I think TR is still going to be the best if you want to just solo DE farm.

Hmm, I might still check this out then if it's that cheap, to be honest I'm usually playing solo anyway. Outside of TR bullshit, what's the go-to for monks now, FoT + bell attack with a WKL and an offhand with LS? Check out my profile link on the last page uncle eek, I have some gold I'm willing to spend on this monk (40-50 mil?) but have no idea at all what I'm doing. About 550 of the last 580 hours I've played this game have been only with my DH >_>. I facerolled Act 3 and 4 last night on MP2 to finish up Inferno for my Monk, I died maybe like twice primarily just to being sloppy, but other than that it was ridiculous. Even playing only on MP2 it makes me sad how shit the DH is in comparison.

Shifty76

Hmm, I might still check this out then if it's that cheap, to be honest I'm usually playing solo anyway. Outside of TR bullshit, what's the go-to for monks now, FoT + bell attack with a WKL and an offhand with LS? Check out my profile link on the last page uncle eek, I have some gold I'm willing to spend on this monk (40-50 mil?) but have no idea at all what I'm doing. About 550 of the last 580 hours I've played this game have been only with my DH >_>. I facerolled Act 3 and 4 last night on MP2 to finish up Inferno for my Monk, I died maybe like twice primarily just to being sloppy, but other than that it was ridiculous. Even playing only on MP2 it makes me sad how shit the DH is in comparison.

Cookie cutter dual wield is some combination of the following:

MoC Overawe (though I much prefer MoE backlash for solo farming)
FoT: TC
Serenity: Ascension
Blinding Flash: FitL
BoH: Blazing Wrath (I prefer WotHF: BF in this slot)
SW: Cyclone

Other popular options (in place of serenity, BF or BoH) are EP: FiW and bells (stun)

Passives:
OWE
StI
Resolve (I prefer combo strike here)

Here's my monk if you want to look for ideas: http://d3up.com/b/13426/shyla-backlash-mp10-farming

In other news, fun ubers run last night Rat, Vio &...(sorry, don't remember who had the barb)
Finally got a hellfire that didn't suck too:

Hellfire Ring (Legendary Ring)
+32-92 Damage (Min-Max)
+231 Dexterity
+61 Intelligence (why couldn't you have rolled vit/res?)
Critical Hit Chance increased by 4.5%
Increases Bonus Experience by 35%

Shifty76

so i got my third echoing fury drop today, would you guys recommend IDing it or would it probably be better to sell it unID?

I always ID them because of the potential 2b+ roll. Of course I'm always disappointed when it turns out it's not even worth 1m.

Smart play is to sell un-ID'd, provided you can get a decent price for it. I believe they go for around 13m these days, but for sure check before advertising.

Depends on your cash situation too though. If you have hundreds of millions, then what's another 13? If you only have 1-2m, then another 13 is huge.

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
Hotfix incoming for people getting experience from zombie dogs (and other pets) in PVP: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8728423005

This issue was originally reported on our forums during 1.0.7 PTR testing; however, we unfortunately missed the reports before patch 1.0.7 was released, and as a result the bug went live. So, a big thank you not only to the players who reported the bug initially by posting, but also to those who helped bring it to our attention by contacting our Hacks team.

Some interesting PR logic here (not being sarcastic). Why include this statement?

In the meantime, since it’s not intended for pets summoned by players or items to grant experience, we encourage you to game responsibly and avoid exploiting this bug to gain an advantage. Not only can this potentially lead to your account being penalized (depending on the situation), but more importantly it's not really fair to your fellow players. When exploited, bugs like this can negatively impact the enjoyment of others – which is why we're working as quickly as we can to fix it, and why we'd appreciate your help in keeping the effects of the bug as minimal as possible until it’s resolved.

I think there will be a ton of people abusing this until it's fixed. They were just handed a justification for it! "Not our fault, we told you and you didn't listen"

MrDaravon

Good God, I'd forgotten how much of a pain in the ass it is to juggle 2 1h weapons when I'm trying to figure out upgrades and juggling LS/LoH and all of that mess. Damn you WKL for not being able to roll one more affix. I am actually afraid to upgrade :/

Raticus79

Do you have d3up set up? The d3bit capture utility for comparing items is handy. I found it a bit time consuming but it's really good for avoiding those "accidental sidegrade" situations.

MrDaravon

Do you have d3up set up? The d3bit capture utility for comparing items is handy. I found it a bit time consuming but it's really good for avoiding those "accidental sidegrade" situations.

I do, and it's been a godsend. It just gets a bit tricky because I'm looking to get a WKL for my offhand (that's where you put it, right?) and as far as I'm able to tell it doesn't reflect the lightning damage bonus for skills. Also in my case I'd be replacing my current offhand which has all of my LoH/LS so it's a balancing act: http://d3up.com/b/351358 . It's just a pain in the ass.

Edit: Eh, just upgraded both of my weapons for relatively cheap, I'll mess around with the WKL later if I actually keep playing my monk. First time I've been completely broke in months (down to about 6 mil) but for ~40 mil I got my Monk up to 127k DPS and 444k eHP unbuffed, which I'm pretty happy about.

Raticus I did look into the Tal Rasha chest, and the AS% boost is pretty great, but it totally kills my eHP. I think I got super lucky with this, but I got this off the AH for 10 million several months ago:

AsNqcDx.jpg

As a LR monk it's fantastic (and the pickup radius is great), but the downside is that even a good Tal Rasha chest with either LR or AR on it (since it can't roll both) will give me about a 7-8k Damage boost, but I'll lose around 60-70k eHP which is absurd :/. I'm not even sure how I'm going to go about upgrading this thing at some point, will probably have to drop the radius for +Armor or something.

eek5

I do, and it's been a godsend. It just gets a bit tricky because I'm looking to get a WKL for my offhand (that's where you put it, right?) and as far as I'm able to tell it doesn't reflect the lightning damage bonus for skills. Also in my case I'd be replacing my current offhand which has all of my LoH/LS so it's a balancing act: http://d3up.com/b/351358 . It's just a pain in the ass.

Edit: Eh, just upgraded both of my weapons for relatively cheap, I'll mess around with the WKL later if I actually keep playing my monk. First time I've been completely broke in months (down to about 6 mil) but for ~40 mil I got my Monk up to 127k DPS and 444k eHP unbuffed, which I'm pretty happy about.

Raticus I did look into the Tal Rasha chest, and the AS% boost is pretty great, but it totally kills my eHP. I think I got super lucky with this, but I got this off the AH for 10 million several months ago:

AsNqcDx.jpg

As a LR monk it's fantastic (and the pickup radius is great), but the downside is that even a good Tal Rasha chest with either LR or AR on it (since it can't roll both) will give me about a 7-8k Damage boost, but I'll lose around 60-70k eHP which is absurd :/. I'm not even sure how I'm going to go about upgrading this thing at some point, will probably have to drop the radius for +Armor or something.

That chest is great. If you get a high LR like 55+ w/ 250+ vit you'll probably not lose that much eHP though then just replace the AR with some lucky craft. The ASI will be really nice to help you generate spirit, get more LS, etc. 7-8k dps is a lot :eek:

127k dps w/ 440k ehp is great though

Cipherr

So what Barb builds are good. Im sort of interested in getting my DH to PLvl40 then having some fun on an alt.

I want to dual wield, but don't want to do the stupid run around tornado shit. Is there any other workable builds for Barbs besides 'Bigass2h Skorn and Rend' and 'Super Saiyin Tornados'?

eek5

So what Barb builds are good. Im sort of interested in getting my DH to PLvl40 then having some fun on an alt.

I want to dual wield, but don't want to do the stupid run around tornado shit. Is there any other workable builds for Barbs besides 'Bigass2h Skorn and Rend' and 'Super Saiyin Tornados'?

Not really. There is either WW/rend, WW/hota, WW/weapon throw, or of course the classic DW WW/WW

WW is too fucking good with into the fray and thrive on chaos.

You can do 2H WW/hota which is traditionally done by only DW (stack a shitload of ASI) but other than that there aren't any popular builds that are very efficient.

zulfate

i say just do your own thing, dont worry about being efficient fucking gold drops like rain anyways lol.....ok seriously though i did my damn fucking best not to fall into the WW builds but you will always be thinking behind your head "should i just go WW? yeah fuck it i toss it in for a bit" next thing you know your whole build will be WW centric.

also no one wants to talk about possible expansion stuff? am i the only one fantasizing here?

neoism

HOLY FUUUCK... I'm not sure if I should be excited or scared for meh account... I was talking in trade chat and one thing lead to another and some insane rich guy invited me and GAVE me all of this shit...including all the stuff in my bag.. really hope its not duped items or something gave me the all 8 RSGs too @___@ fuck man nicest dude I've ever come across...
dude is RICH
iZA4b64UObulG.bmp

dem irons @_@
igyXwWF67kiT9.bmp

i5Rwf2CynUsRn.bmp

iVruzZ5dg8UDw.bmp

ibvWaz0EiafQIU.bmp

iGfS5v6bauWdJ.bmp

ii9aTeH1h5U2K.bmp

iVX6Bh2krVsQR.bmp
I was all excited because I got my one usual shitty lag for the day.. man
I took pics out the chat log... still he basically gave me 500+mil of shit. :O

Shifty76

Rather than looking at the big green dps number, go to your skills tab and look at the impact different weapons have on your FoT: TC and SW: Cyclone dps numbers.

Alternately, download this: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B16HGMLxB14DZFJGa3NaQmlLeDQ/edit and plug all your stats into there. It's actually better than d3up as it also factors in your cyclone dmg which d3up doesn't.

dog$

Hates quality gaming
no one wants to talk about possible expansion stuff? am i the only one fantasizing here?
Everyone who has played this game for any amount of time have come up with countless ways in which it can be improved. Everyone can find development pictures of content that the game had which was cut.

Meanwhile, the developers will continue to scapegoat the AH (equally sad as funny, because they will never remove the AH, nor will removing the AH fix any of the game's actual problems; a fact which they're likely aware of) while making other completely baffling statements, such as their wish that all resocketing costs were higher or equating WOTB to Archon in respect of undesired effects. Oh and they'll make another hint that OWE will be fucked sometime in the future too, we can't let that tradition fall since we started it in 102.

Then the expansion will come, and it will add some new items which are either immediately worthless or render current items worthless. It will add an Act 5 which will be weighed against Act 3 Alkaizer runs and judged accordingly (on the two point scale of "it's the new A3" or "it's still not as good as A3 so this is total fucking garbage"). It might add a new character class, and in that case its worth will be weighed against WW barbs and TR monks and judged accordingly (on a similar two point scale). Then we can all place our bets on what the expansion won't add or change, and most of us will at least break even. And a week after launch, everything new is old again, and all the complaints which we have now will be raised anew.

Am I being too pessimistic? Look at how PVP turned out. And I say that as someone who has had zero interest in PVP in this game to begin with.

zulfate

Everyone who has played this game for any amount of time have come up with countless ways in which it can be improved. Everyone can find development pictures of content that the game had which was cut.

Meanwhile, the developers will continue to scapegoat the AH (equally sad as funny, because they will never remove the AH, nor will removing the AH fix any of the game's actual problems; a fact which they're likely aware of) while making other completely baffling statements, such as their wish that all resocketing costs were higher or equating WOTB to Archon in respect of undesired effects. Oh and they'll make another hint that OWE will be fucked sometime in the future too, we can't let that tradition fall since we started it in 102.

Then the expansion will come, and it will add some new items which are either immediately worthless or render current items worthless. It will add an Act 5 which will be weighed against Act 3 Alkaizer runs and judged accordingly (on the two point scale of "it's the new A3" or "it's still not as good as A3 so this is total fucking garbage"). It might add a new character class, and in that case its worth will be weighed against WW barbs and TR monks and judged accordingly (on a similar two point scale). Then we can all place our bets on what the expansion won't add or change, and most of us will at least break even. And a week after launch, everything new is old again, and all the complaints which we have now will be raised anew.

Am I being too pessimistic? Look at how PVP turned out. And I say that as someone who has had zero interest in PVP in this game to begin with.

hahaha i am sorry i didnt mean for it to strike a nerve all your points are valid which means blizzard failed i guess? i still very much like this game but it seems like nothing they do with make anyone happy giving this genre. you have to ask yourself how can you like a game with so many damn flaws or why so many people put so many damn hours yet complain about it, why dont i see it that way. alot of the atmosphere of the game is what keeps me playing while other people (like my friends) only care for the loot only, heck even my co-worker plays this game with me and he tells me he only cares for the loot...i dont think so there is something to be said with all the spells and all the blood and gore and the graphics and overall game play style, i think people need to start appreciating it in a weird way. everyone kinda blew it off yet put in 80+ hours yet they complain with so much hate lol. sorry i dont am not trying to be mean :)

EDIT: i would like to add too that blizzard is trying way to hard to make this game last for eternity which i think they need to come to terms that it wont ever be that...it really is a kinda single player game at its core and once you have the best gear, we are done. i used to play hours and hours of that ps2 everquest game champions or something and fuck i knew it was a single player game yet i would play it over and over just to get the best gear and yes that is pretty much all these diablo clones but hey when i was young it was ok....now well i like it for different reasons and i will play it till i am done. i think the people complaining are done with it but refuse to leave lol because hey maybe we just like feeling of destroying everything with yellow numbers....by the way i got rid of the damage counters and just judge my dps from the enemies life bar ( i am the worst player for d3) like an old beat em up games of old that i miss so much. *off to reminisce about arcades*

neoism

hey, fuck you man

i hate you so much :(

lol sorry man 400 hours played a not one item til now...Still weirded out by that random dude giving me like 250m plus of gems... I fucked up and sold a sickle ( in the third pic above) for 20 that was most definitely worth 50+ shrug plus that spear was worth more than 5m but meh I like my skorn owell... I put it up for a 1bil its the only one in the game like that lol.. I'm thinking more like 300m max but there are worse rings on AH for 2bil

Raticus79

HOLY FUUUCK... I'm not sure if I should be excited or scared for meh account... I was talking in trade chat and one thing lead to another and some insane rich guy invited me and GAVE me all of this shit...including all the stuff in my bag.. really hope its not duped items or something gave me the all 8 RSGs too @___@ fuck man nicest dude I've ever come across...

I was all excited because I got my one usual shitty lag for the day.. man
I took pics out the chat log... still he basically gave me 500+mil of shit. :O

"One thing led to another", eh? What did you say to that poor person? "You know, you might die tomorrow, might as well give away all your stuff, you only live once"

Congrats on the stuff!

--

here's the blackthorne's set I was talking about before. IK gloves, nat's boots, and Blind Faith the crappy helmet.

YhgD7Bs.png

The straps and rings are a bit disturbing. Looks like the love child of Ivy and Voldo or something.

neoism

"One thing led to another", eh? What did you say to that poor person? "You know, you might die tomorrow, might as well give away all your stuff, you only live once"

Congrats on the stuff!

--

here's the blackthorne's set I was talking about before. IK gloves, nat's boots, and Blind Faith the crappy helmet.

The straps and rings are a bit disturbing. Looks like the love child of Ivy and Voldo or something.

lol well I just said how awesome his character looked and wished I was that rich.. so he invited me just gave me all that stuff... also wow at that monk looks insane.

eek5

Congrats on the stuff!

--

YhgD7Bs.png

some of the low level legendaries look really cool

the Quetzalcoatl is a pretty sweet looking wd helm. it's so bizarre that they designed so many legendaries that people will only use for like 5 levels max rofl

1.0.9 can't come soon enough!
blind faith will still be terrible though

MrDaravon

I just powered leveled a monk to 60 and jeez I bought 10 mill on the market but thats no where near enough to do good dps. How can I get more money or better yet make better money to buy gear

Started to get back into this lately, trying to get at least one of each character to 60. Problem is though, without fail after around 10-15 minutes of play, the game completely locks up. It lets me alt-tab and bring up task manager after 5 minutes or so of it being frozen, but then when I try to force quit Diablo 3 it takes like 5 minutes before anything happens.

Posted on the official forums but got absolutely no response, can't find anything else similar online with the same problem. Anyone got any ideas? Really bummed out as I'm getting a bit bored of PoE and thought I could happily come back to D3, but it is literally unplayable like this.

Cipherr

Started to get back into this lately, trying to get at least one of each character to 60. Problem is though, without fail after around 10-15 minutes of play, the game completely locks up. It lets me alt-tab and bring up task manager after 5 minutes or so of it being frozen, but then when I try to force quit Diablo 3 it takes like 5 minutes before anything happens.

Posted on the official forums but got absolutely no response, can't find anything else similar online with the same problem. Anyone got any ideas? Really bummed out as I'm getting a bit bored of PoE and thought I could happily come back to D3, but it is literally unplayable like this.

Try a clean reinstall from scratch. Thats about all I can recommend. Strange problem.

MrDaravon

I just powered leveled a monk to 60 and jeez I bought 10 mill on the market but thats no where near enough to do good dps. How can I get more money or better yet make better money to buy gear

If nothing else just run MP1 and salvage rares to craft better gloves/bracers/shoulders, crafts for those are more or less best in slot at this point.

Try a clean reinstall from scratch. Thats about all I can recommend. Strange problem.

Yeah, I've never heard of anyone having that problem at all, usually you just see people having problems with stuttering. Weird.

Also good games Shagrath! First time I've played with anyone in a good while, I should hop into some public games with my Monk this weekend or something.

Shifty76

YhgD7Bs.png

Yeah...not my look. I'll stick with my Tal's thanks :)

XShagrath

Also good games Shagrath! First time I've played with anyone in a good while, I should hop into some public games with my Monk this weekend or something.
Yeah, it's fun to just run around with other people. I'll be on again later tonight after I finish up work, and probably some tomorrow as well.

Is it safe to do public games now? I remember when it first came out, there were some problems with public games and items being stolen or something. Or I could just be making that up, but that's what I remember.

LogicStep

Man so they already added Ubers to the game? How's the game now compared to launch? Is it a better game now? I loved D2 but D3 left a very sour taste in my mouth once I hit inferno. I understand inferno is more viable now but they added even harder difficulties, how are these? Impossible?

inky

Man so they already added Ubers to the game? How's the game now compared to launch? Is it a better game now? I loved D2 but D3 left a very sour taste in my mouth once I hit inferno. I understand inferno is more viable now but they added even harder difficulties, how are these? Impossible?

Ubers are a nice distraction used to craft a not so useful ring, but not really the endgame people were expecting. The game is better now than at launch, much easier, but the "loot problem" remains.

The Monster Power levels aren't much more difficult, they are more a DPS check than a defensive check. This means that yes, monsters do more damage, but they have a lot more health the higher you go. A cheap visit to the auction house (and a bit of crafting) will give you everything you need to get you started (to do around MP 2-3, out of 10 levels) if you feel like grinding 100 more levels for some stats. A patch is coming that will make grinding the Act you prefer more viable, and includes some other convenient additions, but no ETA on that.

MrDaravon

Yeah, it's fun to just run around with other people. I'll be on again later tonight after I finish up work, and probably some tomorrow as well.

Is it safe to do public games now? I remember when it first came out, there were some problems with public games and items being stolen or something. Or I could just be making that up, but that's what I remember.

The only thing I can think of like that was originally in act 1 there wasn't the load between the town and the field directly north (forgetting all the names here), so in hardcore people used to train enemies from the field into town to kill people who had gone afk in town to use the bathroom or whatever. I don't know about any other shenanigans that might be out there though.

eek5

TrM9NSQ.png

any two people have 50 keys and want to craft 50 hellfires tonight!?

If you didn't spend the money yet I can probably help you build a budget monk that can do mp3-5 or maybe even more. You can probably get 50-80k dps with 10mil, I think.

MrDaravon

Shiiiit let's run MP10 ubers 21 times!

I have no idea if I can handle MP10, but I can give it a try I guess? You got anyone else, or on MP10 does it just get way too hard with 3-4 people? I haven't run ubers since like week 1, I just remember Ghom and the Seigebreaker being fucked for me as a DH.

eek5

I have no idea if I can handle MP10, but I can give it a try I guess? You got anyone else, or on MP10 does it just get way too hard with 3-4 people? I haven't run ubers since like week 1, I just remember Ghom and the Seigebreaker being fucked for me as a DH.

If we can find a CM wiz we should be fine. I know two people with 200k+ dps we can call on to help if we can't fill in the last spots

Also I'm kind of kidding because 21 runs would take several hours :eek:

MrDaravon

If we can find a CM wiz we should be fine. I know two people with 200k+ dps we can call on to help if we can't fill in the other spots

Okay, I can be on in about 30-40 minutes, watching the Divekick finals at NCR. I'll hop on after this if you're on now.

And yeah, 21 runs would be ridiculous. But I've only ever been able to make 2 rings, both of which kind of sucked, so even if I only get 1 or 2 more rings out of this that's still good for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom