• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo Immortal $25 Rift Simulator

killatopak

Only 900 here. I am lucky!
Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

onesvenus

750$ here.
Interested in knowing how we know it's doing the same thing. Is the algorithm Diablo uses public?

Reallink

Hard to believe there are people dumb enough to spend that much money buying imaginary numbers in a game they'll forget about in a few months. How does that level of idiocy manage to cloth and feed themselves while avoiding getting run over or falling off a cliff/building?

Last edited:

Fuz

Banned
  • If you play the game: never use those simulators because you'll get burned hard.
  • If you don't play the game: don't trust those simulators at all, they're not faithful because they use a different RNG system than the real thing.

Pallas

$450 here, time to cash in boys!

Second one was at $1750

Funny enough I only got 2-3 4 star gems as well.

Last edited:

VN1X

Banned
WHAT THE FUCK?! OP Care to explain yourself? I accidentally clicked that "calculate" button and it just kept going up and up?! It's still going as I'm typing and it's already up to $6000!

Will this money actually be deducted from my bank account?!? ?!

Shifty

$2650, I guess I should consider myself lucky.

Though for that kind of money I'd rather have a swanky new TV, or a holiday, or whatever's behind door number three.

Holammer

First one took me 3875$.
Phew! Good thing I have a policy against gaming on the phone and have a strong aversion to anything that isn't on Steam.

.Pennywise

Banned
I'm not into this game nor how its items work. Is a 5 star gem the best item or what? How many of this do you need to be "full"?

gVSu4i6.png

amigastar

I just can't understand it how the game can be so profitable for Blizzard, i just can't.
750 dollars for me, lol.

Last edited:

Jennings

How do I know the odds of the simulator are accurate? They seem way off. For instance, it only took $4975 to get my first ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ gem. I was prepared to spend at least $7,000. I feel like I just won $2,000.

Top Bottom