• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo IV: Season 3 (Season of Construct) is releasing on January 23

Mortisfacio

Helltides being persistent (only 5 minutes of downtime now, which allows for return to salvage/sell/chest/etc) is a nice QoL change as well as the extra stash tab and increasing drop rates of some of the summonable bosses. By years end I expect D4 endgame to be in a totally different place than where it was at release.

cormack12

Gold Member
Here We Go Again GIF

Time to armour up again

FeralEcho

sam winchester yawn GIF

Oh yay another season of worthless grind....Season of Construct lmao How about Season of No Microtransaction? Wouldn't that be the day...

Wake me up when the expansion hits...The campaign is the only worthwhile part of this piece of shit! Been going back to Diablo 2 Remastered instead,quite regularly.

Tg89

Nice features but nothing to address the fact that the itemization sucks and makes the core gameplay loop zzzzzz regardless of how much stuff they add.

Modern Blizzard sucks though so I'm sure they'll never address that.

Antwix

I'll probably check it out. I skipped season 2 but hopefully they keep on improving the game. Seems like they are thankfully.

Top Bottom