• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DICE: Battlefield 2021 will be revealed soon

Fake

This guy should stick to CoD. He's so obnoxious and half his leaks weren't his back in the day.

Maybe he is not wrong, not because him source are correct, but well, some people even here have the magic of make deductions/guesses in the correct period.

We're getting close to E3 and probably come close to those information. I do believe BF will get a little teaser, and EA will show some gameplay next to E3 on their own conference.

Boss Mog

Hopefully a fully in-game gameplay trailer and not some fake "in-engine" crap with bullshit non-existent animations.

VN1X

Banned

Announcements for announcements.

willem dafoe smile GIF

Sybrix

FFS.... we’re going to get some bullshit 20 second video with a split second shot of a solider with the Battlefield ‘duh duh duh duh duh duh’ with an announcement of a full trailer next week that Jackfrags will make a 20 minute video out of.....

Dice Dice : Just give us gameplay and a release date

Audiophile

Full next-gen only hopefully. Jaguar cores and mechanical hdds have had their time; don't want them holding us back.

Kerotan

FFS.... we’re going to get some bullshit 20 second video with a split second shot of a solider with the Battlefield ‘duh duh duh duh duh duh’ with an announcement of a full trailer next week that Jackfrags will make a 20 minute video out of.....

Dice Dice : Just give us gameplay and a release date
And 20 follow up vids.

MiguelItUp

I mean they updated all of their social platform images. So it's definitely incoming, lol. Just who knows when at this point.

CitizenZ

Banned
i think all the hype for anything died when BF1 did the reveal. It was still unknown what they were going to show and when it dropped, it dropped hard. Now everything is ruined or predictable and in all honesty, they nor can anyone regain that feeling.

Tams

It's been such a long time since their last entry in the series, Battlefield 1.

This had better be good.

Top Bottom