• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did you enter the DESTROY ALL HUMANS 2 contest and NOT get a copy? See post #1490

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Why aren't more of the thread regulars in here?

And hell, if you don't want the game, sell it. Its still money.
FREE money.

And besides, how do more people not wanna kick IGNs ass?

Orobi

oJusVeyn.jpg

wcHX5i.jpg

Submitted another 100 or something. Damn it got unbearable after a while. How do you people manage to upload 400+ images?

And yes, more people please. 10 seconds of your time and you get a free game.

Pimpbaa

Come on people! I just submitted another 53, although i'm not in the top ten (I submitted more than the top 10th person in our group. Maybe the site doesn't update in realtime.

Pimpbaa said:
Come on people! I just submitted another 53, although i'm not in the top ten (I submitted more than the top 10th person in our group. Maybe the site doesn't update in realtime.

it doesn't.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Come on people, even if you don't want the game you have to be stupid to reject a free game, it takes only like 10 seconds to submit a picture. We have to beat IGN.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
GSG Flash said:
Come on people, even if you don't want the game you have to be stupid to reject a free game, it takes only like 10 seconds to submit a picture. We have to beat IGN.
you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink ;P

Firestorm

I'm going to send a picture now. Dammit, we need more support! Get a mod to bold the title or something! Or edit the title to have "FREE GAME: " in front.

Pimpbaa

Firestorm said:
I'm going to send a picture now. Dammit, we need more support! Get a mod to bold the title or something! Or edit the title to have "FREE GAME: " in front.

A picture? Send tons!

Pimpbaa

JoatesDogg187 said:
So we have to upload these one at a time?

Yeah, a bit of a pain. But just press back on your browser and you should be able to just choose another pic to upload without having to enter the other info.

we got more pictures then IGN so all we need is alot of users posting only afew!
come on ppl its a easy way to get a free game!

if you don't want the game do it to beat the living crap out of IGN!!

John Harker

try to submit more than one, in case you get rejected.

im not so sure they take pictures of actual ugly people as aliens....

Sonki.

Banned
I added like six

Maybe Edit teh thread post? JUst say that it's so ****ing easy and that it took me like 2 mins or less.

John Harker said:
try to submit more than one, in case you get rejected.

im not so sure they take pictures of actual ugly people as aliens....
If the pictures under "View your competition" have been accepted, then Seanbaby, a flying cat and a doll with what looked to be a penis on its head have been accepted.

Uploaded another 112.

Hey I think we're gaining on IGN's number of users. Go GAF!

0OoO0

Update

GAF - Number of Users: 74 , Number of Submissions: 2907

IGN - Number of Users: 106 , Number of Submissions: 2131

John Harker

How long is this contest for?
We have a serious chance of winning. Someone change the thread title; its getting stale, we need more users.

Supa

Voted! My alien is disguised as Cher.
6146_alienfromfarawaygalaxydressinguplikehumancher.jpg

It looks like they haven't added any new submissions to the total numbers.

Pimpbaa

This really sucks that the number of people contributing seems to matter more than the amount of pictures, because we are beating IGN quite easily in that area. We just need more people submitting even just 1 picture.

Pimpbaa

M3wThr33 said:
You will get the NTSC-U/C version of the game, I guarantee.

That's not an issue, as I live in canada (we get the same versions of the systems and games as the US except there is an extra layer of shrinkwrap overboxes to put in a french manual). It's just all to often these contests say only valid for the residents of the US. Anyway, I'm off to submit more pics.

Top Bottom