• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did you ever eat rabbit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vieo

I've never tried it before and I won't because I've had several pet rabbits in the past(would be like eating a friend), but I've always wondered... what does it taste like?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I have... and it does taste like chicken...

However I doubt it was the same as your pet rabbits... it was the big hare type...not the cute little bunny type

Vieo

Blackace said:
I have... and it does taste like chicken...

However I doubt it was the same as your pet rabbits... it was the big hare type...not the cute little bunny type

My last pet was a Chinchilla. He wasn't very friendly so I sold him about a year back. Ever since I've been thinking of getting another rabbit, but I'm holding out on being able to find a Flemish Giant breeder because that's the only breed I haven't owned at some point...

kanin.jpg

They outsize even some breeds of dogs! o_O

ohamsie

I remember watching an old Bugs Bunny cartoon when I was little, where Yosemite Sam had a craving for Hossenfeffer (no idea how to spell that), and the whole episode centered around him trying to cook Bugs. Never tried it myself though.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
The only meat I eat is chicken, lamb and beef. I dont eat anything from a pig because of my religion. I dont think I could ever eat a rabbit though.

In Peru, Guinea pig and crickets are some of the countries specialties. How could anyone eat a cricket?

NLB2

Banned
Like chicken but with a darker, richer flavor. Rabbit is to chicken as venison is to beef. Delicious stuff.

I've had rabbit and squirrel many times. I've also had deer, moose, elk, bear, cougar, wild turkey (the bird, not the drink), raccoon, alligator, frog, snails, and probably a few other things I am forgetting. :)

NLB2

Banned
Kung Fu Jedi said:
I've had rabbit and squirrel many times. I've also had deer, moose, elk, bear, cougar, wild turkey (the bird, not the drink), raccoon, alligator, frog, snails, and probably a few other things I am forgetting. :)
I envy you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom