• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

didn't see a thread, GiantBomb livestream starting now

Priz

Man, so many #VidGames people on the chat, reminds me of hanging out during/after the show and sharing game knowledge. Almost makes me regret not going...

Mindlog

X-Com fans concerned with the changes are lunatics whereas the use of the Brothers in Arms name is unfortunate. curiouser

atwE3

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Giant Bomb was one of my favourite parts of this E3. <3

I wish it went on longer, but I suspect that they're tired/want to join the party.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Thanks again GiantBomb crew for these awesome video/podcasts. Definitely one of the big highlights of this E3 for me.

rObit

Banned
Great shows all around, lots of all star casting, great job and thanks a lot GB. My only complaint is that was not nearly enough Shane. Think I might re-listen to the old 1up E3 pool-cast again.

What made these shows so good was the complete and utter lack of a filter, plain and simple. It was engaging conversation (often directly from the horses' mouths) without any sort of post-editing and PC-ness. It was honest.

Nert

I had to nod my head in agreement during the complaints about the glut of first person shooters. I'm rational enough to realize that not every game is going to be designed "for me," but good lord, I can barely tell any of them apart from each other. I might pick up Battlefield 3, and I guess Uncharted 3 will have me shooting guys half of the time, but otherwise I plan on avoiding the genre entirely this year.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
disappeared said:
What made these shows so good was the complete and utter lack of a filter, plain and simple. It was engaging conversation (often directly from the horses' mouths) without any sort of post-editing and PC-ness. It was honest.
Absolutely. That Jaffe segment shall be remembered for a long time.

Riposte

AgentChris said:
Same, I wanted more from Mark MacD and Mangod.

Yeah... The Hotel Mario discussion was fucking great lol.

I like how Mark sprinkled in some trolling material with Mortal Kombat and Sonic

ferricide

Priz said:
Man, so many #VidGames people on the chat, reminds me of hanging out during/after the show and sharing game knowledge. Almost makes me regret not going...
Yeah, the last segment was practically a #vidgames reunion. Very radddddd :D

disappeared said:

Except Stepto and E from Microsoft on the first night. Those guys were so full of shit, I wanted to stab something.

Oh wow, they had a bunch of the ex-1up crew on last night (fell asleep before that). Can't wait to hear the inevitable transfarring talk with Mark McDonald.

Curufinwe

shadyspace said:
Was the point of 1UP Yours was that one was a Sega turned Sony fanboy, one was a Microsoft fanboy and one was not a complete and utter asshole who possessed a shred of journalistic subjectivity?

Yawn. If your grudge against 1UP Yours is still causing you so much pain, there are other threads you can let it out in.

Curufinwe said:
Yawn. If your grudge against 1UP Yours is still causing you so much pain, there are other threads you can let it out in.
I've literally never listened to an episode of 1up Yours and never heard a word out of these dude's mouths except Mark until last night. Nice try, though.

Top Bottom