• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digital Camera.. Is this a deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rareside

I've always liked the Sony Cybershot series, even tho I know Sony's are always too expensive and are usually priced for the name. However, my bosses both each have the T-1 and seem to enjoy the camera. Now that the T-3 got released, I'm thinking about buying one for the holidays.

Do you think this is a deal?

http://www.usaphotonation.com/produ...pt_id=2525&shelf_id=2528&show=description#box

I've yet to see these cameras in stores, and the only other site I've seen them at has them priced at $499 (silver) and $599 (black).

NP, so many of these sick fucking companies on the net who exist only to rip people off. Always check reseller ratings before you buy from anyone.

yeh, resellerratings is a lifesaver. I'm not sure about other products, but 90% of the photography stores online are ripoffs. They try to charge you 200 dollars for a charger thats supposed to come free, and try to charge you for standard warranty. I almost fell for it. Alot of the online stores are the same too, but badged under different names. Here are a couple stores that I buy from often and have no problems with. www.bhphotovideo.com www.keh.com www.onecall.com

Good lord that store is the spawn of satan. And here I am feeling bad about offering Circuit City extended warranties to customers.

run to the hills.

I got for my sist er a 5.0 mp Sony cybeshot pro-sumer camera for $299 on Black Friday at sales in North America.

You can do wya better than this place, buddy.

Manick Joe said:
Good lord that store is the spawn of satan. And here I am feeling bad about offering Circuit City extended warranties to customers.
DONT YOU MEAN CITYADVANTAGE THE AWESOME PLAN THAT IS SO WONDERFUL FOR CUSTOMERS AND THE ONLY REASON WE HAVE TO SELL IT IS BECAUSE WE CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom