• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digital Foundry: Face-Off: EA Sports UFC

flkraven

Months ago this game looked like it would be the first 'next-gen' looking experience. Basically, Fight Night 2014. Boy was I wrong.

Teletraan1

Banned
EA should be embarrassed. Even more so now that they are only focusing on a handful of titles per year that they would shit this game out in the state and with the poor design decisions they did.

dofry

That's "Dr." dofry to you.
One of only a few 900p PS4 games. 30fps too?

Weak.
Why not scrap 4x MSAA and go full HD?

edit: and DF test games on a 32" TV? lol, that explains a lot.

Like ElTorro said it depends. I switched recently from 42" tv to a 21" monitor. Because I sit next to the monitor now I actually can see shit better than before as the Samsung was bolted to the wall further away. Case in point, the damn radar in War Thunder. I can see waypoints, enemy variations now.

I was hoping for Fight Night instead of UFC. Is that in the works? Please tell me there's a new one coming.

On Demand

Banned
How couldn't they make a fighting game 1080p? It's results like this that make you believe all this parity and downgrade talk.

manzo

Code the Xbox One version, slap some extra AA on it = PS4 version. Same with NFS Rivals.

Pretty much the EA way of doing things.

Top Bottom