• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Director Josh Boone shares 'New Mutants' logo as they enter final week of filming

Link.

Weird to not include it in the OP:

21479890_878060765681953_188423505220468736_n.jpg

Looks like they're using a version of this logo:

The snow makes me think this might actually be a more faithful adaptation of the comic than I first thought:

Warlock's not in it, is he? I thought they wrote him out.

And if they don't get Bill to do the posters. Fuck, if he's not the key artist on all the promotional material, they fucked up.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Loving the blood on snow effect there. 2018 is a big year for the X-men franchise, I hope they deliver.

And if they don't get Bill to do the posters. Fuck, if he's not the key artist on all the promotional material, they fucked up.

He has been in contact with them on at least doing a IMAX poster. He shut up when asked about it later so I think he's already onboard and he has been doing some sketches he has posted where the characters look like their actors...

Sienkiewicz is super on board with this film, he's said so multiple times, so I have no doubt that he'll do some posters.

That it's on a clapboard doesn't mean it's the official logo. Pretty sure I've seen placeholder logos there before.

Yeah, I doubt that'll be the actual logo.
But it's a nice statement. Possibly the most exciting Marvel movie on the horizon for me.

Briarios

Maisie Williams looks pretty good as Rahne, actually. It's kinda weird they're using the character of Cecilia Reyes for this, but ok ...

Hopefully, they get it right ... This storyline meant a lot to me when I was a kid.

Measley

Oh wow, I thought this was going to be a TV movie. I'm very excited about this. Black Panther, New Mutants, and Avengers 3 makes me very happy for 2018.

Anyone know what the budget for this is? I hope they don't use shitty special effects.

Probably not the final logo. Pretty cool if it does become it, though.

Warlock's in. Doug's been written out.

Agreed on the poster point.

There are surprisingly few comic book movie posters done by comic book artists.

I'm still waiting for someone to ask John Romita (either one, I'm not picky) to do a Spider-Man movie poster.

Top Bottom