• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disaster Report 4 Plus: Summer Memories coming west for PS4, Switch, and PC in early 2020

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Disaster Report 4 Plus: Summer Memories is coming to PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC via Steamin North America and Europe in early 2020, publisher NIS America announced. It will feature Japanese audio with English subtitles.

In addition to the standard edition, a limited edition including a copy of the game, novelty “First Aid” collector’s box, official soundtrack CD, identification tag, and novelty “Emergency” backpack will also be available.

Ellis

Awesome! Love me some Disaster Report.

Only played the first two games though. Never checked out the PS3 game, after it got delayed due to the 2011 Tsunami.

Last edited:

Starhowl

I think this series is nice in idea and I would like to play it, on the other hand it's ridiculous and a joke of it's own that "Disaster Report" won't be available for Xbox-users. Seriously?

Top Bottom