• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disloyal_Man.Meme

Order

DIB9oJaXUAAGcXe
This is the one

Kin5290

According to two people with knowledge? What did I miss?
It's beltway reporting humor. It's a riff on how every awful, discrimatory thing that Trump does is inevitably followed by a puff piece about how Jared and Ivanka totally tried to stop the horrible thing from happening, guys, according to anonymous sources. These anonymous sources being Jared and Ivanka themselves or their staff.

Not

Banned
I was going to make one but then it turns out all the Adobe products on my computer stopped working and I have to reinstall them all

I guess I'll use Preview in the meantime

WszArQX.jpg

So that's what this meme is. I've been seeing it on the Internet these past few days. I was confused because it randomly popped up and everyone was using it.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
i feel like i should understand this. but i dont
That's the OP's avatar. This thread was made once before (linked on the first page) and was locked because the mods thought it was dumb. This thread was also locked for the same reason until the mods let us have our fun.

That's the OP's avatar. This thread was made once before (linked on the first page) and was locked because the mods thought it was dumb. This thread was also locked for the same reason until the mods let us have our fun.

that's just too perfect haha

please explain

I was only a lurker even when it was years old, but if I remember it correctly somebody started a thread where the explained in detail how they arranged/categorised their Natalie Portman image folder. The bizarre sink-face was the first post reaction image to the insanity. [/QUOTE]

Top Bottom