• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disloyal_Man.Meme

shamanick

leFT63b.jpg

What's the reference to this one again? I remember seeing this in my lurker days, but I don't remember the context. A link to the thread of picture would be great.

I have never been able to find the original again but I think it was a thread about a drunk girl that passed out or something and someone added the Color Guys to the photo.

And then another classic thread http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=687317

Also think there was one in the Hilary Duff BJ thread but its all banned links now.

Dhx

What's the reference to this one again? I remember seeing this in my lurker days, but I don't remember the context. A link to the thread of picture would be great.

I have never been able to find the original again but I think it was a thread about a drunk girl that passed out or something and someone added the Color Guys to the photo.

And then another classic thread

Also think there was one in the Hilary Duff BJ thread but its all banned links now.

It was a thread by a mod (no idea now but White Man comes to mind for some odd reason) where a drunken girl just stumbled into his apartment and passed out, I believe. This had to be ~10 years ago. I'll look later if no one beats me to it.

It was a thread by a mod (no idea now but White Man comes to mind for some odd reason) where a drunken girl just stumbled into his apartment and passed out, I believe. This had to be ~10 years ago. I'll look later if no one beats me to it.

I kinda remember it but every time Gaf memes/threads come up I always come up empty handed looking.

Top Bottom