• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT Beta Sign Up for EU

http://beta.software.eu.playstation.com/en-gb/DFFNTBETA#sf99452255

YPkfAAk.png

Works just like the Gran Turismo Sport beta signup. Just toss your PSN name down there and hope you get in.

PS EU twitter says it'll start 'later this summer'

Guymelef

Amazon UK gives Beta access with pre-order.
Pre-order Bonus Details
Pre-order Dissidia Final Fantasy NT on PS4 before the 2nd September to get access to the closed beta ("the Offer").

Your redemption code will be emailed to you and will be redeemable from the 25th August. The beta will be live from the 26th August to the 4th September.

Terms and conditions

Offer strictly subject to availability. Customers are entitled to one code per order. A valid UK PlayStation Network account is required. Please note, if the order is cancelled after the code has been sent out, the code will be deactivated.

Lol at " if the order is cancelled after the code has been sent out, the code will be deactivated".

LordKasual

Banned
we in there!

I'm going to be going extensively through the combat system, if anyone is interested in the competitive nature of the game.

Ynnek7

I received the code in my email, but when I tried to redeem it it said the code was invalid.

Never did a beta through here before, does the code only work after the start date? Was hoping to at least get it ready to start downloading, lol.

Top Bottom