• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DJMAX Technika tune (Vita) Features music from KARA.

Takao

Banned
They confirmed a demo in the comments section of the PS Blog post, they don't have a time frame though.

Y'all should make an OT.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Will DL after work I guess.

Excited. I'm glad you can use the back touchpad for some of the notes.

Takuya

Banned
Looks like Pentavision finally received the games.

559032_443467959048142_1060562636_n.jpg

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Welp on Facebook they just posted photos of the cases of the game arriving at their offices.

Ship now plz thks

Edit: lol at everyone watching this like a hawk.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Now that they've posted pics of boxed copies, I dunno if I should stick with my original plan of buying a PSN card for this and getting it painlessly via DD, or waiting to see if they put copies of it up on Amazon.

Hmm...

Now that they've posted pics of boxed copies, I dunno if I should stick with my original plan of buying a PSN card for this and getting it painlessly via DD, or waiting to see if they put copies of it up on Amazon.

Hmm...

wonder if they are going to wait a few weeks after PSN release to put it out on other retailers lol.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
So, is this available to download yet or not? Also, you guys all seem to be obsessing over the physical copy. Is there something you know that I don't? I sort of assumed it'd be better to get the download.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
So, is this available to download yet or not? Also, you guys all seem to be obsessing over the physical copy. Is there something you know that I don't? I sort of assumed it'd be better to get the download.

We know it's better to get the real deal ^_^

I've got an order for the limited edition (only 750 made) that I've been waiting for.

Hmm...
Digital is tempting for me too but it's 3+ GB and my Vita memory card real estate is getting limited, even with 32 GB. :-(

ubercheez

I just like having physical copies of games. If you go for the digital version, you won't miss out on anything.

I guess I have some time tonight so if no one else wants to I'll try to get an OT together. It'll be nice to put all this "game's never coming out" drama behind us.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
3.1GB as expected hm.

So if I delete Gravity Rush and JSR, all that will be on my 4GB card is default data and some Miku / P4G / GR save data. Should be enough room left over, I hope.

Wonko_C

Negative. Vita downloads are better than PS3 ones, I could download it with just the 3.1 GB required. It's gonna fill up my 32 GB card. @_@

Yeah, makes sense since how else would 4GB users install 3.1GB games? (sigh of relief)

Sera O

Banned
Negative. Vita downloads are better than PS3 ones, I could download it with just the 3.1 GB required. It's gonna fill up my 32 GB card. @_@

Me too. I thought my 32 would last me a bit longer than this - time to do some housecleaning.

Man, I'm so glad this is finally out! I'm ok with not getting a physical copy for this because it's definitely one of those "always want to have it available" kinds of games. It does suck for people who want it and can't get it easily, though.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Okay so I was okay with knowing this was gonna be shipping soon. That made me pretty happy. But now that people are playing it and I don't have my copy I'm bummed. I can't afford $45 to jump on the digital version today, and I gave them my $115 for the LE 2½ months ago. Hopefully it ships fast...

Roubjon

Okay so I was okay with knowing this was gonna be shipping soon. That made me pretty happy. But now that people are playing it and I don't have my copy I'm bummed. I can't afford $45 to jump on the digital version today, and I gave them my $115 for the LE 2½ months ago. Hopefully it ships fast...

You and me both.

tumblr_lnumr3wC8Q1qai3l6.gif

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Weird. Boxart seems to be missing a strip of blue from the previously posted boxart. Wonder if that was on purpose or a mistake?

http://i.imgur.com/o4O0r.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/IxzCR.jpg[IMG] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/cd89j.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Missing both long strips of color.

Pre-order cancelled.

Top Bottom