• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DNF DUEL DLC character Nen Master announced (she will launch this summer)

GMizxyZXEAA2TDX

Publisher Nexon, and developers Neople, Arc System Works, and Eighting have announced DNF DUEL downloadable content character Nen Master. She will launch this summer.

Monk is the fifth and final downloadable content character to be added via the Season Pass. The first four characters were Spectre, Brawler, Battle Mage, and Monk.

The teaser trailer description reads: “Unveiling the mystique of Nen Master! Witness the power of connecting with nature.

Source - Gematsu

TagZ

I bet you Nexon or Neople are so happy that the end is in sight. They fucked up all communication with this game and I've seen some crazy people who think that a season 2 will happen. They'd make so much money with all 3 people who still play.

Edit: I was wrong it's 13 people

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Last edited:
I really have no idea what the current concensus is on the game. I still  really want to play it at some point (I don't play FGs online, so being a late adopter will be fine, I hope)

Spectre and Grappler are too cool.

(Oh and new character looks fine 🤷‍♂️ If you told me that character was an alternative costume for Striker, I would have totally believed it)

Last edited:

TagZ

I really have no idea what the current concensus is on the game. I still  really want to play it at some point (I don't play FGs online, so being a late adopter will be fine, I hope)

Spectre and Grappler are too cool.

(Oh and new character looks fine 🤷‍♂️ If you told me that character was an alternative costume for Striker, I would have totally believed it)
I think the game looks incredible and I love the character designs. I wanted to love the game, I put quite a bit of time into it but you could literally feel the decline with the longer and longer queue times. I just can't play a FG anymore where I sit in a crazy long block string only to be opened up right at the end to then sit in a 60 hit combo with special loops sprinkled on top. You play offline so these won't affect you, hopefully you enjoy it. It was free for a brief moment on EPIC game store.

Top Bottom