• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do I need the official strat. guide to finish DDS1?

xaosslug

I recently bought it off a CAGer, and have been scouring Ebay for its offical strategy guide with no success. Do I really need it? Hold in thought that I've never finished an RPG without the aid of an official strategy guide, or a Gamefaqs faq. But, I've heard that it is so straightforward that buying the official strategy guide is a waste of clams...

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
No, especially since the game has an automap. Just refrence gamefaqs for a couple of the things you might want to do for your transfer save to DDS2.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Do they have a strategy guide? I'd like to have it as a compendium if nothing else. I want them for DDS1 & 2, and eveutally I should get the Nocturne guide, too..,

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
SailorDaravon said:
There is NO guide available for DDS 1 or 2.
That's what I thought. Strikes me as weird. I mean, there's guides for stuff that ABSOLUTELY doesn't need it.

Shit, I'd buy a DDS guide if it just had some art in it... is there an artbook in Japan?

john tv

Using a strategy guide or a FAQ the first time through ruins the experience... try to finish it on your own. You'll enjoy it more that way!

Yeah, I've been playing this game now for about a month or so (though I haven't played it in about two weeks because I got my 360). There's a couple really good guides on Gamefaqs. Just stick to those and you'll be alright.

Tamanon

Banned
You have no clue how quickly I would purchase a strategy guide for DDS1 or 2, I collect them to go with games and absolutely LOVED the Nocturne guide. Sure it was tough to read sometimes, but it had a ton of information and artwork. Plus the interviews were nice.:)

Top Bottom