• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do not upgrade to Windows 10 (yet) if you are using DualShock 4

Lime

Hi GAF, can someone give me a hand with this?
I just upgraded to 10, on Windows 8.1 I mapped mouse movement to the left stick and left click to "X", etc. for couch gaming, for some reason I can't make it work on Windows 10 despite following the same steps, nothing happens when I move the stick, what gives?

Does your touchpad still do the same function without problems? If so, then it's your own configuration that's wrong

Teppic

Hi GAF, can someone give me a hand with this?
I just upgraded to 10, on Windows 8.1 I mapped mouse movement to the left stick and left click to "X", etc. for couch gaming, for some reason I can't make it work on Windows 10 despite following the same steps, nothing happens when I move the stick, what gives?
I made a profile for mouse. You can try it if you want.

It has mouse movement, scroll wheel, left/middle/right button, pgup/down, ctrl, enter, backspace, arrowkeys & escape mapped.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qo452g8f5804aiz/Mouse.xml

Vex_

Banned
ok apparently I'm on windows 10 1511? (not 1607 which I assume is the anniversay edition?)

But I still got fucked? How? How did they still fuck me?

Pakoe

Is it safe to update? Been meaning to play halo forge, but i still use my DS4 once in a while.

Edit: Well, all seems good by reading this thread.
Double edit: Wrong thread, i was searching about the anniversary update.

Top Bottom