• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you like XBL Marketplace? Well now there's Windows Marketplace (with 20% off)

jedimike

In keeping with the Live Anywhere and Vista themed web pages, MS has started up Windows Marketplace. There's already a ton of stuff on there... arcade type games, screensavers, themes, some apps, and retail games like WoW are 20% off retail prices. I like the approach they are taking with gaming, Vista, and the 360 collaborations.

Found the info here... http://gamerscoreblog.com/team/

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Nice interface. I hate digital downloads for anything other than legacy content, though. :\

he also confirms platinum hits games "soon"

Not that it wasn't expected or anything, considering how cheap Kameo, PGR3, and PDZ are now anyway, but it's nice to see something relatively official.

sangreal

are those themes actually full xp skins (like you would get from windowsblinds/hacked uxtheme) or just crap like font color, etc?

the screenshots are too small for me to tell

Top Bottom