• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you think Billy Madison and Veronica stayed together

Did they?

• Yes

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • No

Votes: 28 60.9%

• Total voters

Thaedolus

She got with Chris Farley’s character and followed him down the spiral of drug abuse and whoredome until Billy swooped in and helped clean her up, but by then he had found his true love from the granny magazine and you know the rest

drganon

Yes. Also as someone who has an mba, I love the part where the main villian freaks out over business ethics.

Tesseract

Banned
Screen-Shot-2016-08-05-at-9.54.51-AM-602x420.png

She stayed with him for sure, what kind of question is this?! She liked his inner child even though she tried to hide it but he had a innocent charm about his stupidity like a big dumb oaf and he also was super rich. Come on, people!

In an alternate universe, she ends up leaving with The Revolting Blob.

Last edited:

Doom85

you know he did, shooter isn't about to let some injuries ruin his career

I dunno, that one fan of Happy seemed really pissed off that Shooter stole Mr. Gilmore's jacket, so it's possible Shooter's pushing daisies. Shooter will be all right though; I'm sure they let people eat pieces of shit for breakfast in the afterlife.

MastAndo

Nah, she probably bailed once the reality of life with a slow adult set in. I'm guessing she ran off with the guy the bus driver knows.

Grinchy

Banned
As long as there's the potential for him to inherit his father's vast fortune, she'll stay put.

She'll be out fucking full NBA teams in their locker rooms while Billy is away, but she won't stop pretending to love him as long as there's a chance at that pot of gold.

Batiman

Banned
Man this movie aged like shit. Just watched it again recently and found nothing funny. Happy Gilmore on the other hand is a classic

Amory

Billy is like, mentally disabled. So I'm guessing at some point she probably would've recognized she could do better.

Tesseract

Banned
billy isn't disabled tho, he eventually got it together and earned his education

he's kinda retarded tho

'i'm actually kinda retarded' ~ alex jones

Top Bottom