So where are the volleyball matches, the jet ski's?
You know, the GAMEPLAY stuff.
60 $ screen savers ftl
I actually bought the first game because I was searching for a party game. I've seen the 9.0 score on IGN and I love DoA and Ninja Gaiden, what could possibly go wrong?
- I was able to play through the game without winning a single match
- The best thing about this game is the analog button pool minigame
- The music sucks your brain out of your ears
- If you close your eyes (and you'll want to) while playing the game it sounds like porn
- That's when you realize that you should bury the game somewhere in your garden where NOBODY is ever going to find it
This game desperately needs a simplified beat 'em up sequence at the end of the vacation where enemy ninjas storm the island, forcing all of the girls to kick some ninja ass in bikinis. Slow motion 3D shots of the girls bosoms bouncing after each takedown is a must. It'd be similar in structure to Konami's old Boot Camp arcade game, where minigame events are played until the end where you put your skills to the test in an explosive finale. Play it up B-movie style.
Used to hate them years ago, but Brasilian women have shown me the light that tanlines are okay... heh heh... but really, it's a nice touch that just seems natural that no one hasn't done before, like the independant boobie physics!
Team Ninja being the texture and polygon gods that they are, make these pics look almost CGI as usual - nice...
Really wanna see how the jet skiing will be too...
I'll be buying this too at release. In person as well, I don't understand the fear some people here have about buying certain games in store. I guess being mentioned on the myspace page of some gamestop clerk is too threatening for some...