• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Does ‘The Community’ get better?

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
The people who are into Allison Brie are the same people who were into Jennifer Love Hewitt.

No chins. You're into chicks with no chins.

Make of that what you will.

Soodanim

I finally finished all six seasons.
It was good overall, but I’d say seasons 1, 5 and 6 were the worst.

I don’t know why people rag on season 4, the casts all still intact, and they’re still students at that point.

Also it has some great episodes like when they become puppets.

images

Or the episode where they get trapped inside Pierces house.

tumblr_mi9w6wRf4x1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

Shame about how it ended up though, this probably was the darkest timeline.
I agree about season 4. At first I thought it was a joke that Dan Harmon made because he wasn’t there, but people really dislike it and say it felt off. I didn’t get that.

I’m a fan of the show and have gone through it a few times - I find it very rewatchable. 2&3 are undoubtedly the best, but I enjoy all of it.

Crazy that the paintball episodes are what made Feige reach out to the Russos for Winter Soldier.

Last edited:

Davey Cakes

The only thing I didn’t like about season 6 was that it was originally exclusive to Yahoo’s streaming service. That was a big WTF.

YCoCg

Jeez if you're watching this for Alison Brie then just switch to GLOW instead, at least you get to see her titties a few times in that one.

Top Bottom