• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Does any company still make that candy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

belgurdo

Banned
...where if you eat it you can listen to the radio through your teeth or brain or something? I always wanted to try that.

Or is my memory horribly faulty?

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
I think it was something like a lollipop? Put it in your mouth, and you can "hear" music or whatever?

belgurdo

Banned
gofreak said:
I think it was something like a lollipop? Put it in your mouth, and you can "hear" music or whatever?

Yeah, this is what I'm thinking about; :p to the rest of you :)

I remembered it being in the news years ago

chupa chups made them, they were pretty crappy.
The chupa chups didn't actually have a radio, just crappy sound fx.. so differnt lollypops.

Oh yeah, you put the lolli pop in your mouth, press a button, and sound would come out. Don't remember them lasting very long though.

When I read the first post I was thinking there was some crazy pop-rocks-like candy that would pick up radio frequencies.

Ecrofirt

IIRC, when you pushed the button, the lollipop would virbrate. the virbrations would be picked up by your inner eat or something, and you'd hear the music.

border said:
I think you are probably remembering that from a dream you had.

Homer: I'm feeling kind of low, Apu. You got any of that beer that has candy floating in it? Ya know, Skittlebrau?

Apu: Such a product does not exist, Mr. Homer. You must have dreamed it.

Homer: Oh. Well then gimme a six pack and a couple of bags of Skittles.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Haha, yes, I remember that candy. Great stuff. My friends here remember it too, the nice fellows here in white jackets. They're your friends too. They'll tell you all about it on the way. Now hold still...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom