• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Does anyone if PS Plus subscription cards still work?

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Dollar General still sells PS Plus 1 year subscriptions for $60. Does anyone know if these cards will still give a year OR will they credit you $60?

Not really worth a thread, but EviLore EviLore can lock it as it should get answered rather quickly.

Ar¢tos

They still work. If you have no subscription it will give you 1 year essential or the tier on the card if it mentions one. If you have a subscription of plus or premium, it will convert the 1 year to less time of your current tier and stack.

Edit: They work within the validity date, psn cards have expire dates.

Last edited:

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
They still work. If you have no subscription it will give you 1 year essential or the tier on the card if it mentions one. If you have a subscription of plus or premium, it will convert the 1 year to less time of your current tier and stack.

My subscription expired. Wasn't going to renew at the $80 price and Sony didn't allow current subscribers to extend beying their current subscription, which was stupid.

Zones

My subscription expired. Wasn't going to renew at the $80 price and Sony didn't allow current subscribers to extend beying their current subscription, which was stupid.
There's an active promo going on right now, which gives you PS+ Extra for $95...

evhjb7gcxp5c1.png

I think the $35 extra for a year is more than worth it, but if you can't justify it, then the $60 code should work fine for 1-year of Essential.

Meicyn

Gold Member

How does the conversion work? I assume it’s based on the value of the card, i.e. essential is half the price of premium, so an essential tier card would get you six months?

Top Bottom