• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Does anyone remember "Knights of Xentar"?

mrbogus

Neo Member
Yes indeed I remember Knights of Xentar. In fact I have my old copy right here:

PAnbLIN.jpg

I don't have the adult unlock floppy anymore.

Can't say I remember it too fondly, but its been 20+ years since I last played it. I just remember when your character has sex it sounds like a water faucet (or peeing) and it was slightly disturbing.

Yup, still have the CD-ROM and floppy for restoring the cut stuff. think I still have a drive around here for using the floppy, if I ever needed it, but I'm sure it's also possible to just find the thing somewhere online

120v

always had a fascination with PC Engine RPGs of that era. that was back when anime was niche, "cool" and rather hard to get ahold of so they always had this mystique with me. i'd like to get into them some time but i'd have to temper my expectations after all these years

as for dragon knight i never had any idea it was eroge game or whatever they're called. heh

When they released the CD-ROM versions they packed it long with Metal & Lace (which was both terrible and not terrible at the same time) and both had 18+ unlock floppies you could send away for. I'm pretty sure all it did was add the data files back into the installation folders and the relevant datafiles to not skip them.

Top Bottom