• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Does CD Projekt Red Have Any Vacancies? I Know Someone Who Desperately Needs Money

Virex

Banned
2w0bk1k.png

Sauce : For Your Viewing Pleasure

Cyberpunk girl dick me if old

Edit : Spelling Error. CD Projekt Red. Auto correct fucked me over again

Last edited:

Ivory Blood

Bitch is ready to sell out to anyone - she's got several other tweets begging for money from other developers. Guess now that BioWokeware is a failed prospect, she doesn't care about her female allies there anymore - needs something else to leech off.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Man SJWs really want to buy this game but also feel guilty about same. Why do some games get the “unrepentant Nazi scum” label and others just need to be thought laundered by a feminist celeb to be made palatable?

Guess money talks bullshit walks and gaming media loves that money. Tbh I don’t blame her for taking this industry for all it’s worth if I was in per position damn right I would profit off these fools

HeresJohnny

Why do we give people like these a platform? Fuck those people. Don’t give them attention. They want that.

And People Wonder why BioWare only produces SHIT recently.
I thought that picture was pretty damn diverse and inclusive, assuming you weren't a dude. There was one poor fucker tucked in there like a token and she referred to him as an "ally" FFS lol. Bioware should start writing Hallmark Channel movie plots with a group that looks like that lol. I could just see the sign posted outside the room "NO DUDES ALLOWED (unless you own a vagina hat)."

Last edited:
I pre-ordered 2 copies of the game just in case. Vote with your wallet. ERA boycotting the game isn't going to have any tangible effect.

BruceCM

They should say sure come for an interview, then stick her in a room with Dark Souls 1 and say, beating that is part of your assessment. :messenger_winking:
Witcher 3.... Since that's 1 of their games & I'm pretty sure she wouldn't get far in that, never mind Dark Souls :p

llien

Hey, @CDProjektRed, hiring sex negative feminist clown to teach you some #taliban can harm your sales, but SJW mob going after you could boost your sales, look at Kingdom CD.

Last edited:
Top Bottom