• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

does peerguardian break nintendo wifi connection while it's running for anyone else?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I've been trying to play online while I have peerguardian running (using the dongle) but all it does is logs in for a while and then goes to a black "you have been disconnected from nintendo wifi" with error code screen (the error code is a general connection lost error.

either that or it murders tony hawks and makes the game freeze on the radar screen. anyone got it going? it's annoying to have to stop torrents to play mariokart.

and yes, I wish I had a router instead.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Sysgen said:
Can't you just allow the ip / ip range that's being blocked?

unsure how, do I need to create a list?

edit: It's blocking gamespy industries. right click only gives the option to allow 192. whatever for 15 minutes (thats my router, don't wanna do that, want to allow the 202. whatever address....)

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Sysgen said:
In Peerguardian 2 you can create your own list through the list manager.

yup just figured it out, I made an allow rule for "gamespy industries" start address 207.38.11.11 end adress 207.38.11.34 and it works like a charm.

so yeah, that's the fix. thanks for the help.

EDIT again. It appears to be a range, I think above covers it.

Top Bottom