• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Does this outfit look okay? |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay all you fashion victims. I know you look in the mirror and think "Does this outfit look okay? Does this shirt match? How about these shoes?"

Well I'm one of those people. I was hoping we could have a thread where if you're unsure of your ensamble you could get advice from some of the more fashion conscious members of GAF.

This thread could be helpful for dates (dating-age take note!), job interviews, going out or just running errands.

Anyway, I'll start. I'm heading to dinner with friends in the city, the place is business casual. You think this would work? I'm having a hard time telling if the shirt and the pants work okay...I'm thinking the colors are not meshing right.

ipmOtPyJzoHq4.jpg

Moofers

The shirt is the color of your tattoos and the pants are the color of your beard. No go. Change one or the other and you'll be good to go.

Also, what he said ^^^

Double D

My rule of thumb with khaki shorts/pants is this: Is my shirt also khaki? If no, wear it. If yes, only wear it if you want to look like a khaki blob.

sfedai0

Banned
I dont know if its the white balance or because you're so pale, but you need some brighter, bolder colors instead of that pastel like color scheme you've got going on. Also, that is not business casual in the least.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
When Tested.com was bought out, Jamie from Mythbusters and Will Smith made sweet, orgasmic love. This manchild you see in the OP is the product of their love.

This actually makes a degree of sense.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Getting better but the pants are the same color as your face. You need to either wear darker pants or go in blackface.

Diseased Yak

Gold Member
Shirt needs to be ironed, but yeah, it's fine for where I work.

In other news: I would like to request a close-up of your right-arm tatt.

The pants are way to pale for your skin colour, The top half is nice but you really need some darker pants.

The dress shirt is a bit .. much if you have something plainer and less brown that would be nice.

Karak

OP great idea for a thread.

The green shirt looked like a visual representation of Fringes' Multiple Universe Theory damn.

Second looks better but more contrast in the pants is needed. Also due to where you are taking the pic it might be screwing with the contracts and make it more dramatically samey than it really is.

Much better--but I would agree with darker pants, mainly because I like darker pants.

Also, some of you guys are dicks, but I guess that isn't a surprise.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
We're still missing vital information here, what kind of kicks you got on? They're burlap Birkenstocks aren't they you son of a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom